• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Regidrago FT: Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Hi guys!

So I'm searching for a Regidrago to keep. The Last two Pokemon I need are Regidrago and Regigigas(Regigigas I can obtain of course when I get my own Regidrago)!

Because of the rarerity and importance of these to all, I've decided to trade 2 Shinies from my collection for your Regidrago. All Shinies are level 100 except for seadra, corsola, and haunter. A bunch of them also have EV spreads on them already, but none of them with IV upgrades (besides they're base IVs in which they were obtained at). You can hypertrain the rest of the IVs to max for your build if you want. As well as obtain and feed them vitamins for your EV stat lines or the EV reducing berries (to remove EVs for your build).

Here's the list of Shinies available...

Seismitoad, Gyarados, Grimmsnarl, Alakazam, Centiskorch, Obstagoon, skuntank, haunter, Butterfree, sigilyph, eldegoss, braviary, eiscue, avalugg, falinks, escavalier, weavile, chandelure, darmanitan (ice), galvantula, drampa, goodra, flygon, polteageist, weezing (Galarian), runerigus, dreadnaw, Arcanine, noivern, tyranitar, Scizor, reuniclus, dhelmise, bisharp, golisopod, Snorlax, togekiss, Mr rime, cursola, rapidash (galar), sandslash, gastrodon, corsola, kingdra, tentacruel, toxtricity(both forms), toxicroak, crustle, Hawlucha, roserade, magnezone, vanilluxe, scolipede, dedenne, bouffalant, aggron, cinccino, arctozolt, and walreign.

If anyone would like to trade please let me know!! Much appreciated!! I will also throw some items on mons for you to keep as well ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back