• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Lf Reservations Of First Day/Early NA Salazzle Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    ok added you. got an email for me to send the pics? pm it obviously

I can send you what the codes are on a private message, if thats okay. You don't have to send any pictures of the eevee, its fine.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Oops, I added the wrong one, sorry. I'm actually now availible to trade at the moment, because I don't have the codes with me right now. I can trade later today or tommorrow, if thats okay.

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Oops, I added the wrong one, sorry. I'm actually now availible to trade at the moment, because I don't have the codes with me right now. I can trade later today or tommorrow, if thats okay.
    yeah just let me know once you can

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    will be on after this trade is done

Sorry, my internet randomly shut down on my comuputer when I was about to message the codes to you.
    Edit: Message me when you're on again, thanks.

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Sorry, my internet randomly shut down on my comuputer when I was about to message the codes to you.
    Edit: Message me when you're on again, thanks.

gonna head on. isp was being garbage

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back