• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF ribbon sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leporibae

bunny
    Years
    • Age 26
    • they/them
    • PNW
    • Seen Nov 15, 2020
    howdy! this is my first time posting here - at least in several years - so I apologize if I make any mistakes :')
    I'm having a rough time getting a ribbon sweet out of the Cram-o-matic, so I was wondering if anyone here had one on hand? I have plenty of breedjects to share if you're interested! mostly fairy types, like Alolan Vulpix, Mimikyu, Grimmsnarl, etc.
    thanks for your time!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    howdy! this is my first time posting here - at least in several years - so I apologize if I make any mistakes :')
    I'm having a rough time getting a ribbon sweet out of the Cram-o-matic, so I was wondering if anyone here had one on hand? I have plenty of breejects to share if you're interested! mostly fairy types, like Alolan Vulpix, Mimikyu, Grimmsnarl, etc.
    thanks for your time!!

Hi! I can give you a ribbon sweet. I have some. Do you by chance have a regidrago, glastrier, kabuto or kabutops? I need to register them to complete my crown tundra dex. Touch trade is fine! I'll just trade them right back to you after you trade them to me.

leporibae

bunny
    Years
    • Age 26
    • they/them
    • PNW
    • Seen Nov 15, 2020
    oh man, thank you so much!! I can trade all of those with you - I have to give the Regidrago and Glastrier back to my roomie afterwards but we can totally do a touch trade for those! (you're welcome to keep the Kabuto and Kabutops tho lmao)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    No worries! Thank you for helping me complete dex! I'm ready when you are. The ribbon sweet comes on a special pokemon too. My gift to you.

leporibae

bunny
    Years
    • Age 26
    • they/them
    • PNW
    • Seen Nov 15, 2020
    No worries! Thank you for helping me complete dex! I'm ready when you are. The ribbon sweet comes on a special pokemon too. My gift to you.

yoooo thank you so much!! you don't have to do anything extra like that, though - sending the ribbon sweet is a huge help! I really appreciate it 🥺
    my roomie will be home pretty soon, want me to message you with a link trade code when I'm ready? c:

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    sounds good. I'll be here. How long you think? Like 10 mins soon or like an hour or something soon?

leporibae

bunny
    Years
    • Age 26
    • they/them
    • PNW
    • Seen Nov 15, 2020
    sounds good. I'll be here. How long you think? Like 10 mins soon or like an hour or something soon?

actually, it might be about an hour - he just told me he's running to the store before he heads home 😔 no worries if you're busy then! we can figure something out if that's the case!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    I can wait. I'll just be playing dynamax adventures. I'll check to see if you respond on here every 15 min or so

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back