• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF Rusted Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Is it possible to cross held items between version?
    I wanted to move my rusted shield from Sh to Sw

if it is possible hit me on discord tahtasa#9566

Years
  • Not directly or by yourself unless you have two switches. You pretty much need to trade it across.
    You do have one though right? I mean the title says you're looking for one.

I ain't got discord ^.^

Years
  • It should work, right? To give a trade partner as a transit held pokemon with the rusted shield from sh pokemon and return with a different version (Sw) and giving it again?
    Or should I just ask for Rusted Sh directly to make it easier?

Anyway yes I have one rusted sh in my Sh version and wanted to use it in my sw version since the Pokemon Home won't allow us to transfer pokemon with held item, so I'm looking for a partner willing to 😳

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes, it can be done. I've actually already had someone help me get 1 off items & mons (including a zacian holding a rusted sword and a zamazenta holding a rusted shield) from my child account onto my main account by trading them to him and then back.

You'd need someone you can trust, since you need to swap games in between and need to trade twice.
    I don't mind helping if you're willing to take a chance =p
    You'd have to send me your mon holding rusted shield first. Then quit trade, swap games, trade a second time and I'd send it back.

Not sure what our timezone difference is.

Years
  • Oh woah really?
    I'm at GMT 7+, also I don't have much things to offer in return...
    I only have shiny Rhydon, Riolu, Galar Meowth, and Munchlax If you are interested 😫

Last edited:
    Years
  • You don't need to offer a shiny for this imo

Since you're 5 hours ahead of me, I got time to do this now if you're still here?

Edit: guess I missed you

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for the trades, it ended up being a wee bit more, but I already regularly help people trade evolve so it's honestly not an issue or anything xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back