• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Rusted Sword item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2021
    Got myself a Zacian w/o rusted sword, traded from Pokémon Home. I did not realize both Pokémon were kinda bad without their specific held item.

That's why, luckily, I also still have my Rusted Shield. My Zamazenta was holding Leftovers or something.

Anyone care to trade me a random Pokémon with Rusty Sword held item, in return I'll trade you the Rusty Shield.

I guess at least one other person must have, like me, not realized the importance of these held items?

Send me a pm or reply to this thread if you can help me out.

Kind regards,

-Y

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I will do another Playthrough in the next days, so I can trade mine to you. But I don't need your Shield since I cant take it with me to the new run. If you're super awesome you trade me the rusted shield when I started my new run, but since I lose my sword either way you can have it regardless of what you do and don't need to trade me anything in return.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back