• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] LF several pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2024
    Looking for H growlithe/arcanine, H liligant, and Meloetta. Not sure what I can offer in return but let me know if there is something you are looking for.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looking for H growlithe/arcanine, H liligant, and Fennekin or any of its evolutions. Not sure what I can offer in return but let me know if there is something you are looking for.

I have a regular fennekin for trade in s/v

I just got another shiny fennekin while hatching eggs if you want that instead btw

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2024
    Dont have much. A bunch of different starters, some event pokemon, and a few from Sword and Shield.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2024
    All the ones from SV (though id need a minute to breed), Cinderace, Ironleaves, WAlkingwake, Decidueye, Typholosion, INtelion, Samurott, , Hessian Zorua/rk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back