• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Shinies, Aprimons FT: Shinies, Legends, Aprimons, Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
    My Complete Trade List: PhazingxD's Trade List

Looking for any battle ready shiny that interests me or aprimons I do not have!

Everything has been moved!

Different Tabs for different types of trades!

If you are looking for an item and I have it listed just ask and I will go find it and add it!

Don't want to breed for the right nature on your hidden ability/aprimon that I have listed just ask and I will do the work!

Hey Phazing, looking at a couple of your Aprimons:
    Heavy Ball Machop
    Level Ball Cyndaquil

I have:
    Safari Ball 5IV Impish Scyther
    Lure Ball 5IV Jolly Magikarp
    Love Ball 5IV Adamant Mawile
    Beast Ball 5IV Bold Regenerator Mareanie with all 4 Egg Moves
    Love Ball 5IV Cleffa
    Breedject Lure Ball Gible
    Breedject Fast Ball Growlithe
    Breedject Level Ball Mankey
    Breedject Level Ball Larvitar
    Any interest you?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Hi! I visited your other thread, a bit disappointed you don't need mega stones but I'm still interested in trading :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    No offense but I don't want to trade shinies for mystery gift stones I didn't know that's why I took down thread

nono, I mean trading in general, not for the stones!

I was just saying I was on that thread earlier...I think you've gotten the wrong impression

:(

I have shinies, legendaries, and lvl 100 pokemon for trade for some pokemon on your list I was interested in (only two of which were shinies)

Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    nono, I mean trading in general, not for the stones!

I was just saying I was on that thread earlier...I think you've gotten the wrong impression

:(

I have shinies, legendaries, and lvl 100 pokemon for trade for some pokemon on your list I was interested in (only two of which were shinies)

No worries man

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Your offer?

for all five, I'd like to offer an 20th anniversary event mew, a shiny palkia, a shiny minor named Black Rainbow, lvl 45, bred for me by RNC, a lvl 49 non shiny female rapidash caught and raised by me in my Lilo playthrough, with the name Whiskey, and a non shiny baby cleffa, lvl 1, named Darth Treya.

if you want items on any of them, I can and will provide them

if you'd like other options, i'll happily list some :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back