• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lf Shiny Arceus Ft Shiny Mew And other legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As the title states i am looking for the shiny arceus. if those don't won't due i also have battle ready pokes to trade to sweeten the pot.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I have one, and I would like that shiny Mew.
    But where is it from, because the only way to legitimately get a shiny mew is from the Japanese only event in Emerald, with the Old Sea Map. I'm asking because I don't want a hacked one. :p

Also, if it's fine with you, and if it's legit, I'll probably put it up in my Trade Shop.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have one, and I would like that shiny Mew.
    But where is it from, because the only way to legitimately get a shiny mew is from the Japanese only event in Emerald, with the Old Sea Map. I'm asking because I don't want a hacked one. :p

Also, if it's fine with you, and if it's legit, I'll probably put it up in my Trade Shop.
    it is from emerald though it might have been RNG Abused has the Jp thingy on next to the name

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back