• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Shiny BR Seviper , Shiny Chikorita, and BR Shiny Poke Ball Viv

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Right now I have a few Pokes up for trade including;

Update:

Shiny Charizard; Naive, Blaze, Inferno, Flamethrower, Fire Pledge

Shiny Machamp; Jolly, Guys, Bulldoze, Toxic, Dynamic Pinch , Strength

Shiny Latios; Modest, Levitate, Psyshock, Draco Meter, Energy Ball, Shadow ball

Shiny Dragonite; Modest, Inner Focus, Earthquake, Outrage, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam

Sniny Gengar; Sassy, Levitate, Will-o-Wisp, Sludge Bomb, Substitute, Destiny Bond

Shiny Genesect Event from Korea; Hasty, Download, Dark Pulse, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Ice Beam

Surf event Pikachu; Timid, Lightning Rod, Fly, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Protect

Fly event Pikachu; Hasty, Static, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Surf, Hold Hands

Korean Shiny Shaymin; Brave, Natural Cure, Air Slash, Seed Flare, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam

Shiny event Jirachi, Sassy, Serene Grace, Wish, Swift, Healing Wish, Moonblast

Shiny event Milotic; Timid, Marvel Scale, Rain Dance, Recover, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind

Shiny Weavile; Naive, Pressure, Ice Wind, Hone Claws, Night Slash, Fling (6iv)

Shiny Primeape; Adamant, Defiant, Close Combat, Poison Jab, Rock Slide, U-turn (6iv)

Shiny Deoxys; Sassy, Pressure, Knock off, Cosmic Power, Psychic, Hyper Beam

Shiny Tyrantrum; Adamant, Strong Jaw, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Fang, Dragon Tail

Shiny Terrakion; Jolly, Justified, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Earthquake, X- Scissor (6iv)

Shiny Mamoswine, Bashful, Snow Cloak, Ice Fang, Take Down, Blizzard, Earthquake

Shiny Event Darkrai; Bold, Bad Dreams, Dark Void, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Unfortunately like most events that are not meant to be shiny, Pokeball Vivillon is shiny-locked. So any shiny Pokeball Vivillon are hacked.

I do plan to MM the HA Johto starters when they are released on the 27th, but you'll prob get that Chikorita before then. :p

Also, just curious, what does BR mean?

Years
    Unfortunately like most events that are not meant to be shiny, Pokeball Vivillon is shiny-locked. So any shiny Pokeball Vivillon are hacked.

I do plan to MM the HA Johto starters when they are released on the 27th, but you'll prob get that Chikorita before then. :p

Also, just curious, what does BR mean?

BR means Battle Ready! :D What does MM mean??

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    BR means Battle Ready! What does MM mean? I didn't think that you would be capable to get the shiny forms of the starters for the events coming out?

MM means Masuda Method, which is just an easier way to breed shinies. I know the Johto Starters Events won't be shiny, I'm going to breed shinies with their HAs.

Years
    MM means Masuda Method, which is just an easier way to breed shinies. I know the Johto Starters Events won't be shiny, I'm going to breed shinies with their HAs.

OH ! Gotcha, I wanna do that with the Emboar, Serperior and Samurott we just got ! I haven't gotten to it yet!

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    OH ! Gotcha, I wanna do that with the Emboar, Serperior and Samurott we just got ! I haven't gotten to it yet!

I'm planning to do that too. :)
    Anyways, do you want to wait until I can breed a HA Chikorita, or do you want me to do it tomorrow with a normal Chikorita?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back