• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Lf: shiny competitives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
    i have shiny tyrunt, cubone, hawlucha, shiny competitive greninja, shiny perfect iv porygon-z.

i am looking for shiny competitive pokemon.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
    I have many shiny competitive pkmn. What are you looking for specifically?

shiny aegislash
    shiny aggron
    shiny dragonite
    shiny hydreigon (timid, levitate)
    shiny luxray
    shiny lucario
    shiny groudon
    shiny kyogre
    shiny salamence
    shiny rayquaza
    shiny latios/latias
    shiny azumarill
    shiny tyranitar

still open to others but those are a lot of the ones i want.

MudderHacky

Consider the asp.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    I mean, I have a 6iv shiny steelix but I'm guessing it's hacked. Thing is that I really like steelix so you'd have to give me something I really want, none of which are things you listed.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
    shiny aegislash
    shiny aggron
    shiny dragonite
    shiny hydreigon (timid, levitate)
    shiny luxray
    shiny lucario
    shiny groudon
    shiny kyogre
    shiny salamence
    shiny rayquaza
    shiny latios/latias
    shiny azumarill
    shiny tyranitar

still open to others but those are a lot of the ones i want.

I'll give you a competitive shiny lucario for your shiny porygon Z with the perfect IVs. What lucario set are you looking for? I have two competitive shiny versions, one normal and the other for mega evolution.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
    I'll give you a competitive shiny lucario for your shiny porygon Z with the perfect IVs. What lucario set are you looking for? I have two competitive shiny versions, one normal and the other for mega evolution.

i would like the set for the mega lucario. and if it has bullet punch and iron tail egg moves id be so happy. lemme clone my porygon-z quick and then ill be ready.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
    i would like the set for the mega lucario. and if it has bullet punch and iron tail egg moves id be so happy. lemme clone my porygon-z quick and then ill be ready.

It does have bullet punch. It's pretty much a beast lol Adding your FC now and heading in there. My IGN is lady venus.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
    Can you post fc's, I forget I haven't traded on here in forever...

my fc is 0404-6920-7466 and the ign is branflakes. ill be on to do the cloning in a moment. did you want me to just give you extra clones or what are you asking for in particular?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back