• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Shiny Eevee,Charmander,Ponyta

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    I'm looking for a shiny Charmander, Staryu(Nicknameable is a Huge +!), and Ponyta. Please let me know if you're willing to trade. I can offer Shiny ninetails, or I do have some event pokemon I'm willing to part with. Darkrai, Victini, Hoopa, and a couple others. Also have Volcanion codes. Let me know if there is something in particular you want.

Last edited:

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
    Years
    I live on the east coast of Australia so we may have to manage the different time zones lol

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
    Hey, do you look for an Adamant Shiny Charmander or a Modest?
    Ive got an Adamant one, wanted to ask if I could get a volcanion for it, if youre interested :D

Trade done: Enjoy your Charmander :D !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    I'd be very interested in Modest! Is a code ok, or would you need a direct trade for volcanion?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back