• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Shiny Eevee, HA Starters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • LF: Shiny Eevee, HA Starters❗

I've tried breeding for a shiny Eevee, with no luck!
    I'd prefer a legit one, the ability or gender doesn't matter.

For the starters, I'm just interested in any with HA. I already have Snivy. I'd like either legit OR female, if possible.

I have these to offer:
    Heatran
    Entei
    Suicune
    Raikou
    Deoxys
    Rayquaza
    Verizion
    Shaymin (Event)

⭐ALL SHINY⭐
    Xerneas (Event)
    Yveltal (Event)
    Lilligant (Female, Lv. 50, Pokerus, Nicknamed Petunia)
    Shellder (Female, Lv. 5, German)
    Darumaka (Male, Lv. 5, Pokerus)
    Raichu (Male, Lv. 22)
    Pyroar (Male, Lv. 52, Pokerus, Nicknamed Mufasa)
    Murkrow (Female, Lv. 50, Pokerus)

Sorry for nicknames and that I don't have a whole lot! If you're interested in something, but don't have what I'm asking for, just post what you're willing to trade(:

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll take it. PM me when you're ready to trade. I'll be available for another few hours tonight if you want to trade today.

Years
  • I have the event unova starters with their hidden abilities. I could breed you a hidden ability oshawott and emboar if you like. If you don't want these, I have an infernape with its hidden ability, iron fist, which I could breed from, a chikorita with its hidden ability, leaf guard, and I could easily check if I have any more. I would really like your shiny yveltal event for it as I don't have one myself.

Years
  • I'm sorry I'm late to respond! My internet was turned off before I could get back to you guys, but--

@Dyaku I have already found a shiny eevee, but if there's anything else you're willing to trade, I still wouldn't mind.

And @The GooeyGoodra, would you happen to have HA Bulbasaur? ;-;

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    I'm sorry I'm late to respond! My internet was turned off before I could get back to you guys, but--

@Dyaku I have already found a shiny eevee, but if there's anything else you're willing to trade, I still wouldn't mind.

And @The GooeyGoodra, would you happen to have HA Bulbasaur? ;-;

I have a HA Bulbasaur if you're interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back