• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Shiny Fossil Pokemon FT: MBs, Apriballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi there! Geez Louise, it's been a long time since I've been here. Well, I'm on Gen 8 now, haha, and I'm currently looking for the shiny fossil Pokemon since I'm too dang lazy to get 'em myself. I haven't done gen 8 trading for many, many months, and last time I did, MBs were all the rage. I've grinded up 8 of the things, and I'm actively workin' on getting more of them. I'd be willing to pay up to 5 for a single fossil 'mon, and while I'd happily accept any fossil 'mon right now, Dracozolt is my favorite. Even if I don't have enough MBs for your fancy at the moment, just know that I'll still try to get more through spamming the Loto-ID or trades, so I recommend you keep checking back! If MBs aren't your thing, I also have...2 Fast Balls, 1 Friend Ball, 2 Lure Balls, 1 Level Ball, 1 Heavy Ball, 4 Love Balls, 1 Moon Ball, 1 Dream Ball, and 5 Beast Balls. I don't know how many Apriballs a fossil's worth, but I'll give you a bunch of 'em! Cheers, and hope to hear from ya!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back