• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: SHINY GEN 1S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    At the moment these are the pokemon I need:
    Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Paras, Venonat, Abra, Slowpoke, Farfetch'd, Krabby, Exeggcute, Hitmonlee, Tangela, Goldeen, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Electabuzz, Ditto, Porygon, Kabuto, Snorlax and Articuno.

I have numerous shinies on Pokemon Go and Let's go that I can transfer to Home in order to make these trades happen. Notables I have are shiny Charizard, Chansey, Heatran, Psyduck, and many others. I can send screenshots of all my Pokego shinies on request. Trying to complete my greatest mission of all, collect all original 150 in shiny form, help me make this a reality!

Years
  • I have a shiny Exeggcute. PM if you still need it.

My apologies, I actually can't find my shiny Exeggcute. If I do, I'll get back with you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back