• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Shiny Joltik

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    No level, gender or name doesn't matter! What are you looking for?

I'd prefer another shiny, but as for which one I'm not really picky, just needs to be one I don't have already.
    If not a shiny then I'd need to know what you have and are willing to offer.
    For example, I'm mostly interested in female pokemon in uncommon pokeballs, or bred pokemon with egg moves and high IVs.
    I'm pickier about non-shinies.

Years
    I'd prefer another shiny, but as for which one I'm not really picky, just needs to be one I don't have already.
    If not a shiny then I'd need to know what you have and are willing to offer.
    For example, I'm mostly interested in female pokemon in uncommon pokeballs, or bred pokemon with egg moves and high IVs.
    I'm pickier about non-shinies.

hmm well I do have a few shinies I could offer. I also have a few pokemon with egg moves but I am not very familiar with the IVs system to be honest

Years
    hmm well I do have a few shinies I could offer. I also have a few pokemon with egg moves but I am not very familiar with the IVs system to be honest

Don't feel like you have to offer me anything incredible, just list the ones you don't care too much for or wouldn't mind trading away, and I'll let you know what I like.
    As for IVs, don't worry about them. I can breed for better IVs anyway.

Years
    Don't feel like you have to offer me anything incredible, just list the ones you don't care too much for or wouldn't mind trading away, and I'll let you know what I like.
    As for IVs, don't worry about them. I can breed for better IVs anyway.

I have a level 100 shiny Barbacle I could offer or I could offer a squirtle with aura sphere and dragon pulse, Totodile with ice punch. I think I may have them with their hidden abilities as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back