• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF Shiny Nickit for Shiny Gigantamax

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Looking for a shiny nickit either just hatched or just caught.

Offering: Shiny Gigantamax Flapple, Alcreamie, Toxtricity, Corviknight, Coalossal, Dreadnaw, Grimmsnarl and Garbordar

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2020
    Looking for a shiny nickit either just hatched or just caught.

Offering: Shiny Gigantamax Flapple, Alcreamie, Toxtricity, Corviknight, Coalossal, Dreadnaw, Grimmsnarl and Garbordar

Hi,
    I have a shiny Nickit with the below info:

1. OT: Adishu (Mine)
    2. TiD: 882565 (Mine)
    3. obtained in Max raid battle
    4. Ball: Repeat Ball
    5. Ability: Run Away (Non-HA)

I am interested in the G-max coalossal. What ability does it have, plus what are its OT and Tid?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Hi,
    I have a shiny Nickit with the below info:

1. OT: Adishu (Mine)
    2. TiD: 882565 (Mine)
    3. obtained in Max raid battle
    4. Ball: Repeat Ball
    5. Ability: Run Away (Non-HA)

I am interested in the G-max coalossal. What ability does it have, plus what are its OT and Tid?

Flash Fire, OT- Yadiel TID- 630395

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Thanks. Could you also let me know the abilities of G-max Alcremie and G-max Dreadnaw?

I am assuming the OT and TiD would be the same.

Drednaw OT and ID the same with Strong Jaw and Timid nature, Alcreamie OT is in chinese so i can't type it but the TID is 256996 with sweet veil

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back