• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Hi Everyone! I'm looking for:

Shiny:
    Ponyta
    Jigglypuff
    Poliwrath
    Staryu
    Bellossom
    Horsea
    Blissey
    Delcatty
    Shinx
    Amaura, etc
    (If you think I may be interested in a cute shiny you have please feel free to offer)

ANY SHINY that are their evolved forms (before or after) are also OK ( listed above).

I can offer shiny:
    Arcanine lv.100
    Ditto lv. 55 (has the nickname 'daycarebuddy')
    Greninja lv.100
    Rapidash lv.100
    Ninetails lv.48 ,etc.

I know these aren't the greatest but i'm hoping someone has extras. I don't need a lv. 100 Pokemon, i'm fine with a lv.1

I have other Pokemon (shiny/non shiny) so please let me know what you're looking for and i'll do my best.

Please let me know, thank you so much for taking your time to read this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2016
    Hi im just wondering if you will be interested in a shiny darmanitan, haxorus or gyarados :)

The darmanitan is nicknamed (harambe)
    Im not sure what your taste about "cuteness" :) just wondering
    Im interested on eevee btw thnx <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Digging through my Pokebank I found my shiny Whismur and Braixen. Don't know if those count as cute or not lol

I'll trade them if you want them though!

Haha I love Braixen. What would you like in exchange?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back