• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] LF some HA pokemon in gen VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    I'm New to this whole breeding/competitive pokemon and since people very rarely play this game anymore There are some HA Pokemon that I've found impossible to secure, even the ones you get from friend safari. Looking for:

HA snivy
    HA bulbasaur
    HA tangela
    HA Torchic
    And honestly any HA Pokemon that has some competitive value since I'm missing quite a lot, I don't have much to give but I have a ton of competitive and non competitive 5 IVs Dratinis (HA, extreme speed) and 5/6 IVs charmanders (Jolly, dragon dance in love ball).

Help will be very much appreciated

Years
  • Hey, I've a HA Bulbasaur and Torchic that I can gladly share. What game version do you play? I'm looking for someone with ORAS so I can teach some tutor moves to my pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Hey, I've a HA Bulbasaur and Torchic that I can gladly share. What game version do you play? I'm looking for someone with ORAS so I can teach some tutor moves to my pokemon.

I do have Oras but I haven't been playing the battle resort at all lately, I don't have any BP on me right now. If you want to trade HA pokes for BP is probably going to take a while (but I'm willing todl do it.

Years
  • Right I really want to get Trick (8 BP) for my Litwick, and I'm willing to wait a bit.

However I do not want to hold back these pok? for you. I can trade them to you right away, and when you get enough BPs you can do me this favor and teach Trick do my Litwick :)

I'm adding your FC right now. I'll PM you to schedule a trade, but I can't today, only from tomorrow on...

Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Right I really want to get Trick (8 BP) for my Litwick, and I'm willing to wait a bit.

However I do not want to hold back these pok? for you. I can trade them to you right away, and when you get enough BPs you can do me this favor and teach Trick do my Litwick :)

I'm adding your FC right now. I'll PM you to schedule a trade, but I can't today, only from tomorrow on...

Cheers!

I do have 8 BP right now actually, got a few BP from the pokebank, shouldnt be a problem for such a few BP.

Pm me when you are ready for the trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back