• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Some HA starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    Hi,
    I'm looking for Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Pikachu with their hidden abilities to complete my HA starter collection and for breeding purposes.

Pokemon I have on offer:

Sneasel
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Jolly
    Ball: Dream ball

Espurr
    Ability: Own Tempo
    Nature: Calm
    Ball: Premier ball

Sigilyph
    Ability: Tinted Lens
    Nature:
    Brave
    Ball:
    Dream ball

Scyther
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Bashful
    Ball: Ultra ball

(I did not obtain any of the Pokemon above, but they are legal. I'm just not the OT)

I also have HA Torchic, Treecko and Mudkip breedjects from my old save, but have since started a new game and changed the IGN.

If possible: I would like Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Pikachu to be female to make passing down abilities to offspring easier; it's ok if they're not, though. :)

Thank you for your generosity, nevertheless! ^^

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hi. I can breed a squirtle for you!
    Interested in the sigilyph if It's female. If not you can just give me anything you can part with :)

FC and ign in signature

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    Hi. I can breed a squirtle for you!
    Interested in the sigilyph if It's female. If not you can just give me anything you can part with :)

FC and ign in signature

Hi,
    Sigilyph is indeed a female.
    I've added you.
    My FC is: 4785-8874-2404

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I have Chlorophyll Bulbasaur for you =] It 's a female too! Any random poke would be fine

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back