• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Specific Shinys FT: Wide variety of shineys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am currently looking for the following: Shiny Aegislash, Shiny Garchomp (HA), Shiny Gengar, Shiny Kangaskhan, Shiny Chansey, Shiny Salamance, Shiny Kabutops, Shiny Froslass, Shiny Chandelure.

The following shiny pokemon are available for trade, however please note that an asterisk (*) indicates an unverified shiny with suspiciously high IVs and a hyphen (-) indicates a nickname/foreign name.

-Altaria Lv.100 Sassy

Bellossom Lv.100 Modest

Blastoise Lv.56 Hasty

Blaziken Lv.100 Adamant (HA)

*Cacturne Lv.100 Adamant

-*Charizard Lv.62 Timid

Dewgong Lv.34 Rash

-Dragonite Lv.100 Rash

*Driftblim Lv.100 Adamant

-Eevee Lv.1 Lax

Eevee Lv.8 Calm

-*Exploud Lv.100 Modest

Flareon Lv.9 Calm

Glaceon Lv.12 Calm

Greninja Lv.100 Lonely

Groudon Lv.100 Impish

*Groudon Lv.100 Brave

-Gyarados Lv.100 Bashful

Haxorus Lv.100 Jolly

Jolteon Lv.8 Calm

*Kingdra Lv.100 Lonely (HA)

-Kyogre Lv.100 Timid

Lapras Lv.100 Lonely

Leafeon Lv.8 Calm

Lucario Lv.100 Serious

*Metagross Lv.82 Adamant

Milotic Lv.100 Jolly

-Nidoqueen Lv.100 Bold (HA)

Ninetails Lv.30 Lax (HA)

*Palkia Lv.100 Sassy

*Pinsir Lv.100 Jolly

Porygon-Z Lv.66 Modest

Pyroar Lv.100 Bold

Raichu Lv.100 Modest (HA)

-Rapidash Lv.100 Quiet

*Rayquaza Lv.87 Brave

Remoraid Lv.1 Careful

*Rhyperior Lv.100 Sassy

-*Rotom Lv.100 Bold

*Samurott Lv.100 Modest

-Sandslash Lv.100 Adamant

Sceptile Lv.100 Brave

-Scizor Lv.100 Lax

Seviper Lv.33 Timid

Sharpedo Lv.100 Mild

-Scarmory Lv.100 Hasty

-Slowbro Lv.100 Hardy

Staryu Lv.40 Mild

*Steelix Lv.100 Calm

-Swampurt Lv.100 Modest

Sylveon Lv. 13 Calm

-Tentacruel Lv.100 Calm

-Typhlosion Lv.100 Brave

-Tyrantrum Lv.100 Hardy

*Umbreon Lv.51 Bold

*Vaporeon Lv.51 Calm

-*Venusaur Lv.50 Calm

-*Vileplume Lv.100 Bold (HA)

Wailord Lv.93 Brave

Any offers will be entertained, no need to stick to the Pokemon I'm specifically seeking. Individual Pokemons' IV information available upon request.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Hey, my stop has plenty of the shinies you are looking for. Can you tell me if any of the shinies you are offering are competitive?

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    if you could clone i can give you aigislash, chandelure and gengar, but i get my 3ds in the end of week back.

Years
  • Hey, my stop has plenty of the shinies you are looking for. Can you tell me if any of the shinies you are offering are competitive?

Any marked with an asterisk have perfect IVs, but are unverified. Verified competitive Pokemon are Haxorus, Charizard, Porygon-Z, Nidoqueen, Umbreon, and Vaporeon.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Any marked with an asterisk have perfect IVs, but are unverified. Verified competitive Pokemon are Haxorus, Charizard, Porygon-Z, Nidoqueen, Umbreon, and Vaporeon.

Hey, Babietje and I are shop partners, we would be interested your Haxorus, Porygon-z, Nidoqueen, Umbreon, and Vaporeon! I have a spreadsheet with our competitive shinies listed that you can take a look through. Hopefully we have some that interest you ^^

here's the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAojF0aoB8q3vPECwauz5RQaDRVkqfhk5Hv7uN3iFMs/edit?usp=sharing

Years
  • Hey, my stop has plenty of the shinies you are looking for. Can you tell me if any of the shinies you are offering are competitive?

Hey, Babietje and I are shop partners, we would be interested your Haxorus, Porygon-z, Nidoqueen, Umbreon, and Vaporeon! I have a spreadsheet with our competitive shinies listed that you can take a look through. Hopefully we have some that interest you ^^

here's the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAojF0aoB8q3vPECwauz5RQaDRVkqfhk5Hv7uN3iFMs/edit?usp=sharing

First off, your spreadsheet is gorgeous and I will be modeling mine after it!

Will trade me the following from your competitive list in return for the pokemon mentioned above: Adamant Aegislash, Garchomp, Kangaskhan (The one that knows fakeout), Dragonite and Tyranitar?

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • First off, your spreadsheet is gorgeous and I will be modeling mine after it!

Will trade me the following from your competitive list in return for the pokemon mentioned above: Adamant Aegislash, Garchomp, Kangaskhan (The one that knows fakeout), Dragonite and Tyranitar?

I appreciate the spreadsheet love! ^^ That trade sounds good to me! I'll get everything ready and we can trade tomorrow or whenever is good for you. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    So i need from your list pyroar, staryu nideoqueen rapidash blastoise, can i chooce any of them or are some reserve?
    btw i can give you a legit 5IV shiny megacharizard Y, too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back