• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Speific Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I'm looking for the following Pokemon:

Shiny Pawniard with Defiant 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a Beast Ball or Heavy Ball with Jolly/Adamant Nature
    Shiny HA Nidoran-M with Hustle 31/x/31/31/31/31 in a Moon Ball or Heavy Ball with Timid Nature
    Shiny Weedle with any ability 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a Beast Ball, Level Ball or Heavy Ball with Jolly Nature
    Shiny HA Venipede with Speed Boost 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a Beast Ball or Heavy Ball With Adamant Nature
    Shiny HA Corphish with Adaptability 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a Lure Ball, Heavy Ball or Beast Ball Jolly Nature
    Shiny HA Joltik with Compound Eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31 in any Ball Timid Nature
    Shiny HA Snivy with Contrary 31/x/31/31/31/31 in a Friend Ball or Beast Ball Timid with HP Fire

In return, I can give you the following Pokemon:
    There all BR and EV Trained And raised by me for VGC and Ubers
    There Also Hyper Trained
    Xerneas
    Palkia
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Zekrom
    Reshiram
    Solgaleo
    Lunala
    Zygarde