• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Sword Exclusives! FT: Shield Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Oh Hewo! Well.. firstly I'm looking to complete my Pokédex for my version of Pokémon shield! And the Pokémon Exclusives I'm missing from Sword is:

Sirfetch'd
    Arctozolt (Fossil Pokemon)

I'm willing to offer any of my shield exclusives and other Pokémon for this one sword exclusive and for this fossil Pokémon!

And thanks to those who've helped me almost complete my Dex! The current number is 398 almost there!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Just got the Zamazenta I needed so no longer have the Zacian, but I can get you any of the breedable Sword exclusives that you need.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    I have a Zacian that I can trade for a Zamazenta and most sword exclusives and will trade for shield exclusives

Years
    Gudday.

I'm also chasing the exclusives. I currently need
    Seedot
    Sawk
    Gothita
    Scraggy
    Rufflet
    Mawile
    Farfetchd
    Turtonator
    Slurpuff
    Passimian
    Stonjourner
    Zacian

Also if anyone has the Galarian Coffinagarius could I get the entry for that too.

Cheers legends.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Hello! I currently have:
    Turtonator
    Passimian
    Rufflet
    Sawk (but you can trade the person in the stand vanillish for Sawk located in Circhester)
    Seedot/Shiftry
    Farfetch'd (Not galarian form)
    Gothita

Message me when you get the chance! And I'm sorry if I don't have the rest you're looking for I have the shield version!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    I have a Zacian that I can trade for a Zamazenta and most sword exclusives and will trade for shield exclusives

I'm so sorry for the late reply I had a vacation week off of school after what happened but thanks! I'm willing to trade me Zamazenta for Zacian and the only sword exclusives I need now is Stonjourner, Sirfetch'd, and Zacian! Then I'm done with my Pokédex ;w;! Again sorry for the lateness that's my fault ;w;;

Years
    I'm so sorry for the late reply I had a vacation week off of school after what happened but thanks! I'm willing to trade me Zamazenta for Zacian and the only sword exclusives I need now is Stonjourner, Sirfetch'd, and Zacian! Then I'm done with my Pokédex ;w;! Again sorry for the lateness that's my fault ;w;;

I have stonejorney and sirfetch if you still need them, message me when you can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back