• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF These Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    I have a shiny Piplup with perfect IVs in everything but hp and a shiny Charmander in a luxury ball doesn't have the right nature though. I would need to get them cloned first, but if you're interested you can have both for a shiny Xerneas.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    I know I have the shiny adamant dratini, and a shiny adamant dragonair both with extremespeed if you still need it
    I think I have more off your list I just don't know what my shinies natures are off the top of my head

Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    I know I have the shiny adamant dratini, and a shiny adamant dragonair both with extremespeed if you still need it
    I think I have more off your list I just don't know what my shinies natures are off the top of my head

Lmk what you want and what you have! I'll be able to trade after work

Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    Hey Phazing,
    If you really want any of these shinies, I could breed them for you. Preferably you would give the parent with the eggmove/natures/ability that you want. Or I can check if I have them to breed with. Its all explained in my shop : https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=378714.
    Hope I can help ^^

I am currently trying for shiny lotad I have a 5iv one with the nature I want , how long does it take you to breed for a shiny I've been doing this for 2 weeks

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    I am currently trying for shiny lotad I have a 5iv one with the nature I want , how long does it take you to breed for a shiny I've been doing this for 2 weeks

A few days at best, it really depends of course :). At the moment I havent started any other breeding, so if you sent me the Lotad Parent of your choosing I could get working on it right away :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back