• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF TM for EQ and Flame Orb, FT see list

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2022
    Hey all!

I'm currently working on a run of Can Cynthia Beat Pokémon Brilliant Diamond?

It has been really fun so far! Minus catching Spiritomb. 🥲 Anyway, I just need one more item and move to match Cynthia's team for the endgame.

Unfortunately, the item is locked behind the champion battle, located in the prize pool of the Battle Park. The TM is actually available in the main game, but the move is implemented twice for different Pokémon on Cynthia's team, thus requiring two TMs to complete the replicated team.

I need your help to make this run possible. I'm almost done, I'm just sitting at the door to the E4 waiting on these last few finishing touches for the team.

If you have the item or TM, I can offer you any Pokémon that I currently have.

"For Trade" List:

Roselia (Lv20)
    Ninjask (Lv59)
    Zubat (shiny)
    Swablu (shiny)
    Growlithe (shiny)
    Blissey (shiny, Lv100, BR)

"Looking For" List:

Flame Orb (Battle Park Prize)
    TM for Earthquake

I'm also willing to trade any items you may need, then just trade back the Pokémon that you initially used to send over the items. Whatever works!!

Thanks for reading!

Hope to hear from you soon,
    User: WilliamxSwift
    Switch FC: SW-0878-3416-2107
    Room Code: 01052022

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back