• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Touch Trades FT: Almost all Pokemon for Dex and possibly Shinys

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi all! These are the last few Pokemon I need for my Dex and I would love if you could help me out by touch trading with me! If you can help me out with 10 or more I'm willing to give you shinys for your help. Thanks guys! :)

Gen 3:
    Ludicolo
    Shiftry
    Cradily
    Huntail
    Gorebyss

Gen 4:
    Mismagius
    Magmortar
    Porygon-Z

Gen 5:
    Musharna
    Leavanny
    Whimsicott

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    While I don't have those specific Pokemon, I can give you a Water Stone needed to get Ludicolo, Leaf Stone for Shriftry, and the Sun Stone for Whimsicott

And if you need someone to trade with to evolve for the Magmortar and Porygon-Z, I'll be more than happy to trade! (I do not have the items for them, sadly)

As for what I'd like... well, I don't really know, maybe a handful of Unown if you have any? :3

Years
    Hi all! These are the last few Pokemon I need for my Dex and I would love if you could help me out by touch trading with me! If you can help me out with 10 or more I'm willing to give you shinys for your help. Thanks guys! :)

Gen 3:
    Ludicolo
    Shiftry
    Cradily
    Huntail
    Gorebyss

Gen 4:
    Mismagius
    Magmortar
    Porygon-Z

Gen 5:
    Musharna
    Leavanny
    Whimsicott

I can give you all of those but, the porygon will take a while since i have the first porygon but i have both items needed to get to PorygonZ if your willing to do the trades

Years

Gen 3:
    Ludicolo
    Shiftry
    Cradily
    Huntail
    Gorebyss

Gen 4:
    Mismagius
    Magmortar
    Porygon-Z

Gen 5:
    Musharna
    Leavanny
    Whimsicott

btw i tried adding you but it keeps saying Fc is invalid

colter519

Youngster
    Years

Gen 3:
    Ludicolo
    Shiftry
    Cradily
    Huntail
    Gorebyss

Gen 4:
    Mismagius
    Magmortar
    Porygon-Z

Gen 5:
    Musharna
    Leavanny
    Whimsicott

Touch Trade? As in I trade them to you and you trade them back? I can help out with that. I have all the pokemon, so that's a pretty easy thing. Let me know if you'd like to trade.

Years
    Hey guys! Thank you for the offers :) I haven't been on in a while but I actually finished my dex a while ago. Thank you! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back