• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Unburden Treecko | FT: 5 IV Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an Unburden Treecko (or Grovyle/Sceptile, doesn't matter) of any gender. In return I can trade you one of these 5 IV Pokemon:

31/x/31/31/31/31
    Timid Unnerve Litleo in a Premier Ball (Male and Female)

31/31/31/x/31/31
    Jolly Regenerator Mienfoo with an egg move - Knock Off - in a Premier Ball (Male and Female)

31/31/31/x/31/31
    Adamant Torrent Totodile with 3 egg moves - Ice Punch/Crunch/Dragon Dance - (Male only)

31/31/31/x/31/31
    Hasty Super Luck Absol with 2 egg moves - Megahorn/Play Rough - (Male only)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an Unburden Treecko (or Grovyle/Sceptile, doesn't matter) of any gender. In return I can trade you one of these 5 IV Pokemon:

31/x/31/31/31/31
    Timid Unnerve Litleo in a Premier Ball (Male and Female)

31/31/31/x/31/31
    Jolly Regenerator Mienfoo with an egg move - Knock Off - in a Premier Ball (Male and Female)

31/31/31/x/31/31
    Adamant Torrent Totodile with 3 egg moves - Ice Punch/Crunch/Dragon Dance - (Male only)

31/31/31/x/31/31
    Hasty Super Luck Absol with 2 egg moves - Megahorn/Play Rough - (Male only)

I have 5-6IV Male and Female Adamant Unburden Treecko that I bred, take your pick ^^

Years
  • Oh, thank you so much! I would really love to get a 5 IV (or 6 IV if that's not a problem) Female one :]
    Which one of the Pokemon I listed would you like me to trade you in return? I can give you more than one for such a perfect Treecko :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Oh, thank you so much! I would really love to get a 5 IV (or 6 IV if that's not a problem) Female one :]
    Which one of the Pokemon I listed would you like me to trade you in return? I can give you more than one for such a perfect Treecko :D

Anything's fine really :) Doesn't even have to be one of the 5IVs, just helping out a fellow member :pink_boogie:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back