• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Various Shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    Whether or not the pokemon is legit doesn't really matter to me, but it'd sure be great!

LF:
    Solosis (M)
    Beldum
    Pumpkaboo
    Litwick
    Skitty (F)
    Shinx (M)

FT:
    Trevenant ★
    Greninja ★
    Carbink ★
    Noibat ★
    Reshiram ★
    Zorua (JPN) ★
    Cresselia
    Victini (Event)
    Darkrai (Event)
    Shaymin (Event)
    Keldeo (Event)
    Volcanion (Event)

I'd prefer if the pokemon were low levels as I wish to train and raise them.
    Also looking to make some as part of my main team in my new Y/Moon game.

If you can clone, I'd be willing to take a duplicate.

***Currently trying to breed a shiny Solosis. However, if I end up getting a female, it will be put up for trade as well. :pink_smile:

ALSO, I will be going to pick up my pre-order of Pokemon Moon and I'll see about grabbing some Genesect codes, if I can get some then I will be trading/giving those away.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    I've tried my hand at breeding recently with no luck.
    Whether or not the pokemon is legit doesn't really matter to me, but it'd sure be great!

LF (wanted most to least):
    Cottonee (M)
    Snorunt (F)
    Ralts (M)
    Buneary (F)

Shinx (M)
    Zorua (M)
    Roselia (F)

Those in bold, I want in that gender, the others it doesn't really matter.

FT:
    Trevenant
    Greninja
    Carbink
    Rayquaza (Pokerus)
    Victini (Event)
    Manaphy (Event)
    Mew (Event)
    Darkrai (Event)
    Shaymin (Event)

Shall I breed you a shiny? I'm looking for a breeding job at the moment :P. If you do, choose one of your pokemon ( probably your most wanted) and give me the parent you want me to breed with. (I dont have any of the pokemon you listed xD).
    Then give me a day or two and voila :]

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I can trade my shiny Snorunt (bold) female and Ralts (gentle, brave, or adamant) male

I'd love to trade for Trevenant and Carbink as long as they're untouched =]

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    any of your ft shiny?

My Trevenant, Greninja and Carbink. Though if pidge wants to trade then only Greninja is left.

Shall I breed you a shiny? I'm looking for a breeding job at the moment :P. If you do, choose one of your pokemon ( probably your most wanted) and give me the parent you want me to breed with. (I dont have any of the pokemon you listed xD).
    Then give me a day or two and voila :]

That'd be great. :3 So the one I want most is Cottonee; would I just need to give you a random one I have and you work with that? Also do you want any of my FT Pokemon in return?

I can trade my shiny Snorunt (bold) female and Ralts (gentle, brave, or adamant) male

I'd love to trade for Trevenant and Carbink as long as they're untouched =]

I captured the Trevenant (Impish, F) over a year ago and gave it to my sister for a bit, recently got it back and it's level 25, not sure if she leveled it up any or not but it doesn't seem so. The Carbink (Relaxed) I got through WT and it's only level 9, it has the nickname Diamonds though. Just let me know if you're still interested. I'll hold them for you until then.(:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    My Trevenant, Greninja and Carbink. Though if pidge wants to trade then only Greninja is left.

That'd be great. :3 So the one I want most is Cottonee; would I just need to give you a random one I have and you work with that? Also do you want any of my FT Pokemon in return?

I captured the Trevenant (Impish, F) over a year ago and gave it to my sister for a bit, recently got it back and it's level 25, not sure if she leveled it up any or not but it doesn't seem so. The Carbink (Relaxed) I got through WT and it's only level 9, it has the nickname Diamonds though. Just let me know if you're still interested. I'll hold them for you until then.(:

Yeah thats the Idea :). Do you just want it to be shiny, or have a specific nature, or amything else? And what time will you be able to trade?

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    Yeah thats the Idea :). Do you just want it to be shiny, or have a specific nature, or amything else? And what time will you be able to trade?

Alrighty then. :) I'd just like a shiny. I'd prefer male, but it's not necessary. I'm usually available to trade any time, it'd probably be best that you decide the time.
    I can go ahead and send the Cottonee over now though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Alrighty then. :) I'd just like a shiny. I'd prefer male, but it's not necessary. I'm usually available to trade any time, it'd probably be best that you decide the time.
    I can go ahead and send the Cottonee over now though.

Ill add you now and head online :) My FC is: 2079-9839-3030

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019

Cool beans! No need to hold onto the shinies for me. I'm only looking for Untouched. But Ima send an inbox message to work out our trade anyway. Other people are welcome to the shiny Trevenant and Carbink!

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    OP has been updated.

Update regarding status of team:
    Thanks to a couple of users, I've managed to obtain 3 Pokemon for my new game thus far.
    Three down and three to go! :pink_wink:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    OP has been updated.

Update regarding status of team:
    Thanks to a couple of users, I've managed to obtain 3 Pokemon for my new game thus far.
    Three down and three to go! :pink_wink:

We have a Buneary shiny hatched last night. It is a good one, Ill let my partner tell you about since he has it :P
    For the rest, you can feel free to come to my shop and ask for new breeding requests :>

Here is the link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=378714

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    OP updated. I try to make it as short as possible so please give it a look-see.

I'm really only wanting a Solosis and Beldum right now, but I am open to other offers.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    OP updated. I try to make it as short as possible so please give it a look-see.

I'm really only wanting a Solosis and Beldum right now, but I am open to other offers.
    I have an uncloned Beldum.

Beldum ⚪ | Lv. 1 | Jolly | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/31/?? | Poke Ball
    I remember the speed IV being low, but you should be able to fix that in SM.

What are the natures and IVs of your Darkrai and Volcanion, and did you redeem them yourself?

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
    I have an uncloned Beldum.

Beldum ⚪ | Lv. 1 | Jolly | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/31/?? | Poke Ball
    I remember the speed IV being low, but you should be able to fix that in SM.

What are the natures and IVs of your Darkrai and Volcanion, and did you redeem them yourself?

I actually don't know how to tell if a stat is 31 or not. D:
    I also have two Darkrai.

Here's details and what the judge said:

Darkrai | Lv. 100 | Timid | Bad Dreams | Cherish Ball

Darkrai | Lv. 100 | Rash | Bad Dreams | Cherish Ball

Relatively superior potential overall.
    Greatest potential Attack; Sp. Atk, Speed just as good.
    Simply can't be beat

So pretty much it's just the natures that are different.

I also have three Volcanion you can choose from:

Volcanion | Lv. 70 | Lax | Water Absorb | Cherish Ball

Volcanion | Lv. 70 | Sassy | Water Absorb | Cherish Ball

Relatively superior potential
    Greatest potential Attack; Sp. Atk/Sp. Def just as good.
    Can't be beat

Volcanion | Lv. 70 | Serious | Water Absorb | Cherish Ball

Outstanding potential
    Greatest potential Attack; Def/Sp. Def just as good.
    Can't be beat

*I did redeem these myself. I got one Darkrai code card from Gamestop and the other card I bought on eBay. The Volcanion codes came from a trade here in the community. I also haven't entered all the codes yet, so there should be one available still. Hopefully you find something you'd like.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I actually don't know how to tell if a stat is 31 or not. D:
    The phrases the IV judge says indicates a range the stat falls in; "... can't be beat" means that it is a perfect 31. You can also use an IV calculator.

*I did redeem these myself. I got one Darkrai code card from Gamestop and the other card I bought on eBay. The Volcanion codes came from a trade here in the community. I also haven't entered all the codes yet, so there should be one available still. Hopefully you find something you'd like.
    If you still have some unredeemed Volcanion codes, then would you trade me one of those for the Beldum? (Assuming they are PAL region codes.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back