• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] LF: Zarude, Zacian, Zamazenta & Eternatus w/specific natures/balls FT: Various Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
  • Hi guys,

As above, I'm looking for the following:

• Untouched Zarude from JPN event and/or unredeemed code
    • Zacian w/Jolly nature
    • Zamazenta w/Adamant natute
    • Zamazenta w/Jolly nature
    • Eternatus w/Modest or Timid nature in Beast Ball

I have for trade:

• Gamestp Deoxys, Lv 100, Jolly nature, EV trained
    • Fula City Zeraora, Lv. 100, Adamant nature, EV trained
    • INV2011 Celebi, Lv. 100, Calm nature, EV trained
    • GF Celebi, Lv. 100, Naive nature, EV trained
    • Descartes Zygarde, Lv. 100, Impish nature, EV trained

I hope someone finds these trades agreeable; let me know if you're interested and let's trade! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2023
    I can trade you a zacian with jolly nature for your magearna. Also could do my Zamazenta with adamant nature for Deoxys. The Zamazenta i got in a trade its english does have pokerus but has only 3 IV at best. Doesn't looked hacked to me. I have 2 Zacians with jolly nature. One is Japanese that I got in trade the other is one I caught in sword. Both no pokerus and 3 best IV. Doesn't matter 2 me which one I trade. Can I use jolly/adamant mint to change it's nature or you looking for it caught that way? I used mints so if that's not what you're looking 4 disregard this post.

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Hi there!

Unfortunately I don't - I can tell you that the Magearna, Zeraora, GF Celebi and Zygarde were all self-redeemed when the events started but I don't believe I have the wondercards anymore. The others were all received in trades from this very forum many years ago!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2023
    I have acquired an adamant Zamazenta through gts. No pokerus. Lvl 70 in ultra ball. HP, Atk, and Sp. Atk are best. Def is good, Sp. Def is decent, Spd is very good. OT is Arwen, id number 350895. If you're interested I'll trade it for the event magearna. If it's not the event one I'll take the gamestop deoxys.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2023
    Yeah that works for me. You want to trade in Home or in sword/shield? Home friend code is AVQZDNXPKHMU

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2023
    I've acquired through gts a jolly nature zacian. No pokerus Lvl 72 in master ball. Trainer name Meduwa id number 431061. Best IV in HP, Atk, and Sp. Def. Decent IV in Def, Sp. Atk, and Spd. If you're interested I'll trade it for the Descartes Zygarde.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    I can offer a Moon ball Zacian with jolly nature, i have a video proof that it's nature wasn't changed using mints.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back