• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LIAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickcall

Shiny Chaser
    Years
    edit dont bother posting unless your gonna tell me a way to get darkrai and shaymin legit

hi 2 of my friends are talking about a glich called the elite four door glich. they say its a way to get darkrai and shaymin i dont know what you do for it cos they they wanna beat me in a battle and wont tell me so are they lieing (well actually no they just think its real but i dont) or is there such glich. if there is please tell me and if there isnt can you still please tell me a way to get darkrai or shaymin and i already Know the tweaking one :) :) :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Look in the Official DP Glitch Thread. It only works in the Japanese verison and tweaking in the US.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Japanese D/P Version only, use the Glitch thread

and the side note, the "legit" Darkrai/Shaymin are still banned

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    1) they glicht most commonly used is only avalable in the jap versions of the game, they fixed it in all da others
    2) Their is a way to get a legit Darkai and its caled a Movie Darkai, u can' get them anymore but a lot of peple do have them... (like me :))

Max210

Ultimate P\/\/ /\/3|2Z!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    Or, ActionReplay the event items, then catch them legit.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Or, ActionReplay the event items, then catch them legit.

Um... *raises hand* Wouldn't cheating for the item to get to their locations automatically make catching them illegit because you had to cheat to get there in the first place? (And considering the fact that the items haven't been released in the US yet, it'll be pretty obvious that you did it.)

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Darkrai
    1.Get your nationals.
    2.Go to Canalave Pokemart,only CANALAVE
    3.Talk to the man next to the counter.
    4.He will give you a member pass
    5.Go to the house that's locked in Canalave city.
    6.The door opens and the man inside will take you to the island to catch Darkrai.

You get him at lv40

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Actually, it would only work on the early releases of the japanese version, because they fixed it a LONG time ago, thus, you have to buy it off someone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back