• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lifes-A-Beach & PinkPirate's Chest of Treasure (IV/EV Checker Shop/ Trade Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler612

Ranch work first!
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    do u have a gible, tyrogue, and the vulture thing u only get in black i have every starter except mudkip and decently bred taillow and 3 riolus all untrained

Chandler612

Ranch work first!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    i have 7 male and 7 female all know growl brave bird aerial ace and fly except for 1 male that knows peck growl double team and aerial ace

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Interested in:

-UT FAL2010 Mew
    ID: 10160
    Sassy
    IV: 2/16/4/3/20/3

-UT WISHMKR Jirachi
    ID: 20043
    Bold
    IV: 6/6/17/18/13/22

Not sure which legendaries you're looking for but here's the UT ones I have: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, shiny Moltres, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, shiny Kyurem, Landorus, shiny Landorus, and Cresselia.

Let me know if you're interested in any of them :)

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Interested in:

-UT FAL2010 Mew
    ID: 10160
    Sassy
    IV: 2/16/4/3/20/3

-UT WISHMKR Jirachi
    ID: 20043
    Bold
    IV: 6/6/17/18/13/22

Not sure which legendaries you're looking for but here's the UT ones I have: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, shiny Moltres, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, shiny Kyurem, Landorus, shiny Landorus, and Cresselia.

Let me know if you're interested in any of them :)

Do you mind if I take 3 because I need Cresselia, Mesprit, and Uxie?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    @pinkpirate
    hello :)
    Pokemon wanted: 4. Staryu 5. Pinsir, Porygon 6. Sentret, Hoothoot 7. Sudowoodo, Hoppip, Aipom 8. Heracross
    Pokemon/item offered: well, i dont have much except for some average pokemon as well. please check my thread. :)

@lifesabeach
    waiting for you to go online :)

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
    Years
  • @pinkpirate
    hello :)
    Pokemon wanted: 4. Staryu 5. Pinsir, Porygon 6. Sentret, Hoothoot 7. Sudowoodo, Hoppip, Aipom 8. Heracross
    Pokemon/item offered: well, i dont have much except for some average pokemon as well. please check my thread. :)

@lifesabeach
    waiting for you to go online :)
    I will have them ready tomorrow. I will take a look at your thread in the morning to see what I would like. Send me a VM when you are on tomorrow. :)

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    hey, lifes a beach i can trade you a shiny snivy or a shiny ev'd haxorus

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    hey, lifes a beach i can trade you a shiny snivy or a shiny ev'd haxorus

As long as it's legit, I'd like the Shiny EV'd Haxorus as I'm trying to Masuda Method the Gen V starters and don't need those shiny. What would you like from my thread, pick anything.

I also have an Alamos Darkrai, WIN2011 Celebi, and Shiny Azelf (AncienTLorD86's) that I have not yet had a chance to update into my thread for those who are wondering.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back