• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Light Child - Ranpu Youji [PG13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    February 26th I dreamed up this anime in my head, complete with intro song (even though I knew the song didn't make sense, it was still cool) and ending. So I thought it would be cool to play a RPG on it.

PLOT: The people of Mithe [Myth] have lived peacefully for over five thousand years. Although they had computers, the people of Mithe did not rely on them as much as some of us do today. They spent their days fishing, or reading, or playing with monsters in the forest, who weren't really monsters at all, just another people, who lived away from the Humms [Humans]. The peace lasted until 5002, when a group called the Gifted Nation, Humms with special powers, thought them selves the better, and attacked the capital of Mithe, Diarakk. The city was replaced with a gigantic castle, something unused since 1899, for the Gifted Nation. Not one person from Diarakk escaped slavery or torture. A year later, at the start of the Gen Period, one mother gave birth to four Gifted Children. She was instantly attacked, but her husband got her to safety. The new Gifted Children were raised to be loving, kind people. They had different personalities, each one, but they knew they were watched by the Gifted Nation. The Gifted Nation stopped attacks to watch these children. One spy, however, was seen by a boy named Kujakii, just as he hid behind his wall. He was playing hide and seek, so he thought it was his brother/sister. He was the first person to kill a Gen. Instantly, The Gifted Nation attacked their small village. They imprisoned their mother and father, and took the rest in as slaves. Their town was also replaced with a giant castle, made from the ruins of the village. Of course, the Gifted Children fought back, but they were too weak at the moment. They fled the scene and swore to get revenge on the Gen. Thus began their run, and fight, for freedom. They left for the first Gen Castle, along unmarked paths, and through panicing monsters. Togeather, the four will find their mother and father, and save the world. One gen at a time. Lets step into their camp... where the quest starts.

Character Sheet: NOTHING can be the same as an other player's, other than gender.

Name:
    Gift:
    Aura Color:
    Weapon:
    Other Notes:

My Character Sheet:

Name: Kujakii
    Description: Short boy with shoulder-length blonde hair in a ponytail wearing a brown cargo jacket with six pockets, and dark red-brown shirt underneath. On the shirt is a lime green peacock silhouette. He wears a grey and orange elephant pattern bandanna on his right wrist, and white jeans. He is very hyperactive, and will fight to the death for the right reasons. He can show and hide his Peacock feathered wings, and tail.
    Gift: Flight and rubber arms.
    Aura Color: White
    Weapon: Bows and Arrows
    Other Notes: The first to kill a Gen.

Last edited:

piggy555

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    sounds like fun

Name: Masaru
    Description: Medium height, slightly built, with short brown hair. He was a long scar across his right eye. He wears a red hoodie, with the hood always up, and his hands alwys in the pocket. He was dark black cargo pants. He also wears a black sweatband on his forehead. Masaru is smart, cocky, and arrogant on the outside, and always things he's the best at eveything. But enderneath, he is a kind-hearted genreous person.
    Gift: Control/creation of fire, hyper sensitive hearing
    Aura Color: Red
    Weapon: Dual Katanas
    Other Notes: Masaru is blind.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Very nice story. I wanted to join a roleplay like this when I joined

Name: Raziel (his nickname is Razz)
    Description: Raziel has black hair that is so long that he keeps it in a braid that goes down to his sholders. He has a black leather jacket which has an inside pocket He wears black gloves that both have a white triangle on the top of them in the middle. He has grey jeans with a brown belt and a silver buckle. His shoes are black boots with buckles that are gold. On his back he has a scabbard which he keeps his blade. Raziel is very slim yet he doesnt care about watching his weight
    Gift: Raziel has the ability to manipulate water. With practice he can turn his entire body to that of a water demon. Whatever he his holding will also turn into water. He uses this to his advantage so that he can defeat his enemies very easily.
    Aura Color: blue
    Weapon: He weilds a really curved Flamberge. He trains with it very extensivly that he knows how to beat many other types of weapons.
    Other Notes: Raziel is not blind but he knows how to fight the rest of his brothers

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    Your in! Now, I want the last position in the family of four to be female... but that depends who joins I guess. Four brothers dosn't really seem right in an RPG or real life. But thats just me.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Name: Kuro
    Gender: Male (Its your choice, I can be female. But I'm a guy in real life. So it wouldn't seem right.)
    Description: He is a gifted Spearman who uses pure energy drawn from dragons. Kuro wears a green hooded hunters cloak with an unknown sign on the front of it. The signs origin is derived from ancient text in books, and it is identified as a circle with a slash through it. The sign is a symbol for courage, or being brave. Under the cloak Kuro has fine chainmail that is strong enough to make an arrow from a bow only scratch the skin. His hair is silver and is spiked slightly. Kuro wears shoes that practically never wear out and never make a sound over terrain. He is a very courageous individual, never backing down from a battle. Some say he is a fool for doing so, but some say its a very positive solution to problems.
    Gift: Kuro calls upon the power of dragons to increase his strength. When he does so a mystical aura of yellow flows around his weapon. When he strikes, it looks like a dragon itself is striking down on his foes.
    Aura Color: Yellow
    Weapon: A long spear with a reddish spearhead at the end. The spear is called The FlameTounge.
    Other Notes: Tends to act like a leader alot, but what he really means is friendship and the certainty that he and his brothers will get through the day.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Sounds cool! Can I join?!
    ~~~~~
    Name: Komoryx

Description: Kom is about 5'5" and has a curvey body. She does have muscles, ones that don't look too manly. She has light brown tanned skin from always being outside. She has dark brilliant blue eyes that turn green when she gets mad. She has short blond-white layered hair that go down to her ears. She wears a short sleeved black top with a dark purple 'asian' cloud on the bottom right of the shirt. She wears a pair of black pants that she rolls up to look like capris. She wears a pair of regular tennis shoes that are black and purple with a purple racing stripe on the side. She wears a loose belt that hangs down on her hip and thighs. She has a sword sheathe on the left side of her hip in which she carries a long, lightweight sword. She carries around a small purple and black messenger bag where she keeps her books. Kom is a kind, sweet girl but can be tough when she needs to be. She's shy and doesn't like to say much to anyone else except for her brothers. She likes to hide behind her books a lot and hums when she needs to calm down. She'll fight with all her strength and will give all she has for the ones she loves.

Gift: Kom has the ability to creat force feilds around herself, she can focus them on one spot if she likes, such as her hands and feet to be able to block physical attacks like a punch or a kick, ect. Also huge force feilds around her whole body for airiel attacks, ect.

Aura Color: Dark Purple

Weapon: A long, light-wieght sword with a ruby in the middle of the pommel and red stone going down the middle of it in a long slender line.
    ~~~~
    Hope that's good!

Changed mine, hope that's okay.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    You are both in. Dark night as our Sister, and Barboach as a Gen, if thats all right. Registrations closed, unless you wanna be a Gen.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    How about I'm a gen that accompanys the four children to ensure that their safe? If thats okay with you.

Last edited:

piggy555

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    you could be a traitorus gen, you decided that you dont like how the gens took power and defected

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Yeah, Thats exactly what I mean. I could be a Gen with some powers that helps the four children on their journy, because he didn't like the way the other Gen's took over Mithe.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    Sorry. I read early before you edited, and I was hoping you would be evil but yea, that works too.

PS: I just realized THREE members of the family have the ability to control something. Can someone change?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    All around 14 I guess, and minimum player control. Anyway. I DECLARE THIS RPG OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Kujakii sat around inside his small blue tent at the edge of the cliff. He looked calm, despite the Gen hunting them at the moment. He wrote in his small grey journal that he kept, in mostly pictures, because he didn't really like to write. He sat still, thinking of what to write next. "Well... I guess ill get some sleep, guys!" He called out to the rest.

Dark Night

Years
    Okay! Thanx! That clears things up!
    ~~~
    I sat outside under the clear dark blue sky, with all the stars shining above me. I sat, leaning against a huge oak tree, reading my large novel by lamp light. Everyone else was pretty quite, at least to me, I'd learned to tune 3 boys out while I was reading. As I sat and read, Kujakii yelled he was going to sleep. "Alright! I'll see you in the morning then!" I yelled back as I went back to reading my book.

I was really engrossed in my book, picturing every scene the author described. I pictured myself like I was actually there. It was wonderful. All of a sudden the lamp above me went out and I discovered that it had gotten a lot darker and later. 'Whoa! I really was enjoying the book!' I closed my book and put it back in my messenger bag. I walked through the darkness toward my little tent and fell right into my sleeping bag. I realized that I was really exhausted as I lay on the sleeping bag, and I soon fell asleep, with a quite, "Good night guys!" I knocked out right after that.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kuro leaned against a dead oak on the campsite. Him having taken the position of guarding the people who sleeped for the night. It was like he never sleeped, or it looked like he never sleeped. Kuro's sight locked down on the ground, he listened intently for intruders or someone looking to murder one of the four children. It was almost always a little snap there or a crunch in the grass over there.

"If the three children are on the run then a whole lot of Gen's will be on their tail. I need to keep a sharp lookout, you never know what might happen in the outskirts of Mithe." Whispered Kuro to himself promptly trying not to wake one of the children.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Raziel was near a small stream near the camp. He was trying to make some of the water levitate above him. This was an easy enough task. But not this late. Raziel was immediatly distracted by Kujakii yelling out he was going to bed. Immediatly the water he levitated above him fell ontop of his head.

Damn I thought I really did it.

Cain walked back to the camp and went into a tent. He yelled out

"Kay see you in the morning."

Then he went into his sleeping bag and hoped he would drift to sleep

Dark Night

Years
    I tossed and turned in my sleeping bag, not getting hardly any rest no matter how tired I really was. I woke up to the sound of soft crying. I crawled out of my sleeping bag, and realized that I had been the one crying. I wiped the tears out of my eyes, and pulled a dark cloak from my bag and slung it over my shoulders to keep me warm from the cold chill of the night. I heard Razz go into his tent as I walked out of mine. I turned back as I forgot my long sword, grabbed it up and walked toward the edge of the cliff.

I unsheathed my sword and moved around, swinging my sword about in a certain pattern. I hummed a quite tune that my mother had used to sing to me when I was little as I did my sword katas. I heard a sound by an oak tree a couple of feet away from myself. I turned toward the sound and saw it was the Gen who was helping us, Kuro. I put my sword down and nodded, "Hi!" I said as I stayed where I was and continued to hum. I really didn't want to say too much more to him. It's not that I didn't like or trust him it was the fact that I didn't feel comfortable talking to other people besides my brothers.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Raziel heared his sister Komoryx walk out of her tent. Raziel who was in the middle of a bad dream got up.

I wonder where she is going

Raziel walked out and shethed his Flamberg. Then he started to follow his sister. Then he saw that she started to swing her sword in many different paterns

Man, she must be restless

Then Kuro the Gen came out of nowhere. Komoryx reluctantly said "Hi". Raziel decided that if he wanted to reveal himself this was the perfect time so he walked out of where he was hiding and said

"Well ive heared of sleepwalking but not sleeptraining or sleepgreeting."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back