• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Light Child - Ranpu Youji [PG13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kuro was beggining to fall asleep himself, but he shook himself awake several times. He heard footsteps a little behind him and then someone adressed him. Kuro looked to one side not moving his head. "Hello, Komoryx. Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Kuro said as he locked his gaze back down on the ground. Then he heard yet another figure approaching, he grabbed his flametounge and got it out of the protected leather half way out ready to strike. But then he sighed and put it back in.

"Another one up? You guys need your sleep." Said Kuro not concerning himself, who was a little bit tired but didn't show signs of it. Then he turned around to face the two and said calmly, "If you two are out in the open at night, it makes it easyer for Gen's to take action and maybe catch you off guard. But if you want to be out in the open at night its fine with me, If you keep your guard up at all times."

Kuro shifted his gaze to Komoryx and leaned back on the large oak tree. "I heard you crying in your sleep...." He said saying nothing more.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    "Kuro you know I always keep my guard up. I dont know about Komo though."

Then Raziel thought he heared a stick behind him crack. He immediatly unshethed his Flamberg and tried to summon as much water as possible to his aid. But as it turned out it was just a squirle running through

"See? I told you I always keep my guard up."

Raziel didnt even know why they needed a Gen with them. They were perfectly fine by themselves

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    I turned around again, this time hearing Razz's voice. I immediately stopped singing and relied. "I couldn't sleep! I was tossing and turning." I explained to both the guys. I didn't want to mention that I had been crying, but it was already too late. Kuro mentioned it, but didn't finish his sentence. I looked away, hopeing that none of them had seen my face turn red.

"I can always use my forcefeilds if something happens." I said quietly as I looked up at my brother. "I'm not always a defensless little girl." I added, trying to defend myself. My face was turning even redder. 'Oh man! Why does Razz always have to do that? Always embarrasing in front of other people.'

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kuro blinked and laughed. "Don't over do it Raziel. It was just a small animal." Then he lazily peered to his left in the blackness of the night. "The path we are going at dawn is over there, while you went in your tents and I just started the position of guarding the camp, someone set a trap up." Kuro said as he walked about five feet from the black oak. He picked up a stone and threw it two feet ahead of him. A faint twang was heard and a barrage of arrows send a storm of tree bark everywhere.

When the dust from the tree bark cleared, a thousand arrows coated the tree. The tree being whithered anyway fell over after the assault on is bark with a thump. Kuro turned back to the two. "The string I triggered was covered in roots and leafs so it would just look like the floor of the forest, but if you would of stepped on it you would have been dead in a matter of seconds and anyone close to you."

Last edited:

Dark Night

Years
    I luaghed quietly to Kuro's comment to Razz's aproach to the squirrel. "A trap?" A flicker of fear crossed my eyes. I flinched as I saw the trap triggered and what Kuro said about Razz and how him and anyone near him would be killed. I stepped up closer and behind Razz. I hummed a little softer now, trying to get the image of the possibility of what could've happen, out of my mind.

I looked at Kuro for a second then turned away. "So why are you here protecting us, you know, being a Gen an all? You never really explained to us why." I asked in almost a quiet enough voice so he could barely hear.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    Kujakiii was sound asleep when he heard the caw of a rooster. He got up slowly, and looked at his watch. The limit of seven hours per camp was almost up. "YOWZA!" he yelped, and quickly started packing up, eating a muffin, and getting dressed at the same time. "Guys! We have to get going!" He said to his family. He released his wings and tail and flew up to a higher part of the mountain. "Hurry up, guys!" he yelled.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Feeling embarresed about the comment by Kuro he heared Komo change the subject.

"Yeah ive always wondered that. What are you doing here?"

Then all of the sudden Kujakiii started flying towards them. He yelled out "Guys! We have to get going! Hurry up, guys!"

Raziel was glad that Kujakiii was here to get them off the mountin

"Yeah yeah yeah Kujak we got you."

Raziel started walking down the mountin not pausing to see if Komo or Kuro were following him

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kuro then turned his head away from the two. "I felt a certain kinship, me and you four both having some sort of power. Also by being driven out of your own home to be drafted into a warrior meant for killing, or to be driven out by differences." He said as he looked sadly at the forbidding ground. Their was a few awkward minutes when Kujakii said they needed to go. Kuro turned around and followed him a few feet, then whispered something under his breath.

A distant screeching noise was heard and yellow Dragon came down and landed by Kuro. Kuro hopped on and said, "Anyone else need a ride? Don't worry, he's a tame Dragon. His name is Gaia. He doesn't like to fight but he's more then willing to lend me some of his energy for a battle."

Dark Night

Years
    I jumped a bit when I heard Kujakii yelling. 'Jeez my brothers are so loud all the time!' I thought as I headed for my tent. I put my sword back in it's sheathe as I entered the tent. I packed up the little stuff I had, and grabbed up my bag especially for my books. I headed out to see a great gold dragon in the middle of the clearing. 'Wow! That's so cool!' I smiled and looked the dragon up and down. 'Just like how my books said they were.' I was awestruck. "Anyone else need a ride? Don't worry, he's a tame Dragon. His name is Gaia. He doesn't like to fight but he's more then willing to lend me some of his energy for a battle." Kuro asked and I almost jumped at the chance. 'Should I?' I thought as I looked at the amazing dragon again. 'Oh come on Kom! Stop being such a careful girl and have some fun! You know you want too!' My innerself tempted me and I listended. I asked sheepisly, "You wouldn't mind if I went with you would you?" I looked down at the ground. "I've always wanted to ride one." I said more quietly.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    OCC: Um, Okay! But I'm not his character. Short Nasty post. I couldn't think of anything.

Kuro blinked at his sister. "Well he's not going to be here all day!" He laughed. "C'mon hop on, he doesn't bite." Gaia flapped his wings a little. "See he's already read to get off the ground and up to the sky! But I have to warn you, don't let go. I'm sure you know what happens when you do that." Then he cast a glance at Raziel. "Well Raziel's already gone by himself and Kujakii can fly, so its just me and you, less weight for Gaia to carry."

Kuro stared up at the sky. Graceful clouds slowly moving, birds soaring, and the sun shimmering. Beautiful Kuro thought. I just hope.....the Gen's haven't made a ship yet to follow us....

Dark Night

Years
    I looked up at Kuro, a smile spreading across my face. I leaped up on Gaia, my messenger bag full of my books almost falling off as I leapt. I grabbed it just in time, before all of my books fell out.

I looked up at my brother and saw him looking at the clouds. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked, a little concerned. "The others should be waiting for us."

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    All of a sudden, a loud whirring sound was heard. WHRRRRRR. BANG! BANG! The sound was getting closer, and the banging seemed aimed at the family. Kujakii turned around in the air. "GEN!" He yelled. A large airship was taking shape above them. A man was standing at the front, looking down at the four. He looked like a pirate, dressed like one, and pointed a sharp cutlass at the group. "GET THEM!" He yelled, and a barrage of cannonballs were launched at them.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kuro looked back and Komoryx. "Oh, no. Its nothing." he said as he turned away yet again. A few moments later a great big ship tumbled before them like a great big bird in the air. A Barbaric man was at the bow of the ship apparently yelling an order to the crew and black cannon balls shot out like wildfire. I was right. Kuro thought. "We have to go, Now!" Kuro called out the order to Gaia, and he nodded. With a quick sweep of wind a sharp twing was sounded out as the three dissappeared without notice. Gaia's incredible speed no match for the cannon ball onslaught. "Hang on!" Kuro said to Komoryx, looking backwards.

Gaia ducked and turned and leaped and lunged to dodge the steel attackers threatening to take their lives. Kuro took out his weapon and yellow surged around it as Gaia circled around the ship waiting for command. Kuro nodded and the big Dragon plunged into a nose dive. "Kusendan!" Kuro yelled as they sailing right over. A shot of pure energy from Kuro's spear smashed into the ship and sent one of the propellers holding up the ship falling to the so far away ground. "Thats good Gaia, just keep dodging!" Kuro said as he smirked. "They won't be able to fly," Kuro explained to Komoryx. "With one of the propellers gone, they will fly in circles until they crash into the ground."

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Man is surprising this thread is still alive. Oh and btw ive noticed that a large amount of posts here are below the 4 line limit. Bijou or another admin could close the thread if we keep it up like this.

IC:

Raziel managed to walk towards a tree and decided to check if they were following him. To his surprised they werent. To his greater suprise there was a hovering airship above them. Cain took out his flamberg and tried to summon a large amount of water to his aid. Then he tired to project it towards the airship. Then he ran back up to where they were. Kuro was on his strange beast and dodging blasts.

Raziel grinned. He was always wondering why Kuro needed some lizard to get the job done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back