• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Light Lugia's Sprites~

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    those are by far some of the greatest sprites ive ever seen...you have true talent in spriting,maybe try creating trainers? just a thought that could help you..anyways i love your fusions and pixelovers,and...oh gosh i just love everything!!!! Gud luk ;p

Years
    Welcome to my sprite thread. I'll post new sprites on this page when I have made any. Any suggestions are okay, and I may make them if the idea is good.

Fusions
    ~Light Lugia's Sprites~~Light Lugia's Sprites~
    they are very good although the Dragons mix needs more black outline on the places with the dark shading (the legs, those spiky ear like things etc.)
    Revamps
    ~Light Lugia's Sprites~~Light Lugia's Sprites~~Light Lugia's Sprites~~Light Lugia's Sprites~
    I never liked revamps, but those are some of the best I have ever seen, the Suicune needs more shading in the purple cloud on it's back, and the Umbreon needs a darker outline.
    Pixelover/Scratch
    ~Light Lugia's Sprites~~Light Lugia's Sprites~~Light Lugia's Sprites~
    Again, the Lugia and the Latios need a lighter outline, the Eevee is fine.
    Type Change
    ~Light Lugia's Sprites~
    This is, and by far one of the most amazing type changes I have ever seen, good work on this one.
    Non Pokemon
    ~Light Lugia's Sprites~
    No comment.

*New*
    ~Light Lugia's Sprites~
    The shading is kinda weird, but it looks fine overall.

C&CC please
    Comments in bold
    Overall, those are very impressive, but you need a little work on your outline, good job on the shading though.

Okami

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
    I really like the shading on the Umbreon revamp, and the Eevee pixel over is really cute ^-^

Years
    Nice.

The Charizard/Blastoise is simply stellar. Nicely done.

Your revamps are also nice. However, the lightness bugs me. I like things to be dark, but maybe that's just me.

Your Latios pixel-over is a bit meh-ish. You dithered too much in my opinion, and the monotone outline makes him look flat. Lugia and Eevee are lovely, though.

Love the Mightyena Re-element. Creative. ;]

I adore the blue dragon. Though, why's his tail so dark? Terrificly done.

Charmander looks a bit flat on the back of its head, but still nice.

Over all, you're a great spriter. Do keep it up. ;]

Back