• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like, Hello

Hurricano

A Last Day Of Magic
    Years
    I'm Aurel, 15 years, and also living in The Netherlands (it's more like an invasion). My English grammar is not that great, so don't blame me when I'm doing it wrong.

Thank Steven/Godafoss for bringing me here. =D

Goðafoss

Smothered
    Years
    Why is everyone blaming me?D;

Some of you were like ''OMG PC I'M GOING TO REGISTER THERE!@!@!'', while I didn't even invite you guys in. D;

;____________;

Ahwell, you're a nice guy, so hello. 'D

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Don't worry about your english because as far as im concerned you are speaking perfect english! Oh and i have noticed the amount of people from The Netherlands joining recently so i suppose i should get ready for the take over! Just kidding! Im sure you will have fun here just remember to follow the rules!

See you around!

Years
    Why is everyone blaming me?D;

Some of you were like ''OMG PC I'M GOING TO REGISTER THERE!@!@!'', while I didn't even invite you guys in. D;

;____________;

Ahwell, you're a nice guy, so hello. 'D

haha they are blaming u until they found out im dutch to but shh dont telll any1

btw welcome Aurel

i hope u have a great time at pc for the rest happy posting and keep a eye on the rulles

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to the forums! Read rules and your set to go! If you need someone to chat with you do it with me! :D

Back