• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like shinies come here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    Whenever its time 4 my trade here is what I'm giving you.A claydol with energy ball and a kricketot with shadow ball.If thats okay if not then I can swich them.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Ok then Ill throw in shadow claw or solar beam? btw I still need you F.C. and In-game name...for the fourth time.
    Ok your up next Your getting on my nerves with this. FOR THE FOURTH TIME LOOK IT THE FRONT.
    Whenever its time 4 my trade here is what I'm giving you.A claydol with energy ball and a kricketot with shadow ball.If thats okay if not then I can swich them.

I was your turn and you never came on wifi.That is ok I have no problem.

EDIT* Actaully Shadow i'll trade you now.

Shadow I need your FC

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Ok sooo sorry about this. I didnt see it. YAY! Im getting traded with! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Ok sooo sorry about this. I didnt see it. YAY! Im getting traded with! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Actaually no your not. You don't know what your trading me so i'm going to trade Shadow first.

Blaziken is on level 90 or something like that.

EDIT* I'm on wifi for your trade.

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    o ok. well I cant really trade you cuz my Wi-Fi is messing with me and ill probably get it by this weekend. But can you please reserve those pokemon for me.

ChickieQ

Super Shiny Collecter
    Years
    I do I just have to finish up a trade first. ok?

ok I am on. I am ready when you are.
    do you want to trade now?

Last edited:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Uhh I could use these for something so no.

EDIT* Ok, ill be on with you next.

Back