• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like shinies come here.

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    hey rellyms, i can give explosion and other tms of ur choice for shiny alakazam. still. im availabe. just ev training mah 'buzz. its my first try ev training, woot!

EDIT: cant trade right now anymore

Last edited:

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    i can get you an naive/hasty electrike and a false swipe TM for gastly and donphan (IF UT). tell me both of thier natures.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    I want the shinny ghastly and chikorita. I have explosion and false swipe.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    not quite, i do have an adamant primeape though. For shinnys I have dialga, riolu, swablu, psyduck, cherubi, ampharos and growlithe.

Last edited:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    OK, i can trade now, but i only have exactly 10 minutes.......so if ur gona trade, do it now.
    Eh....you must of missed the post with me and Rock X
    not quite, i do have an adamant primeape though. For shinnys I have dialga, riolu, swablu, psyduck, cherubi, ampharos and growlithe.

I'm not looking for shinies,but is the Primeape Ut ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    UT as in untouched yes

lvl 51 (met at lvl 51)
    attack : 132
    def: 67
    sp atk: 70
    sp def: 88
    speed: 101

Caught it myself with a quick ball

Back