• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Likewise's Overworlds

Likewise

Bye.
Years
  • Hi, I'm Likewise, I'm a virtually unknown spriter, and I enjoy making overworlds the most.
    Here are a few of my sprites, which I will be updating.

Likewise's Overworlds

This is Night.

Likewise's Overworlds

This is Amber.

Likewise's Overworlds

This is Daren.

Likewise's Overworlds

Et voila, this is Light.
    His hair is weird too >.<

Likewise's Overworlds

Tried out making Wally.

Likewise's Overworlds

Some guy

C&C Please.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm a sucker for overworlds.

They're not bad, the colours are a bit too subdued and the hair looks a bit weird and well, not like hair on Darren, try raising it by 1 pxl.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • They're pretty good but one thing caught my eye. Darrens right eye from our view is only one pixel tall. I see what you're trying to do but it looks a bit awkward without the top pixel. Overall thought these sprites are pretty good.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • I agree with Fox♠ (is it pronounced Fox, or FoxSpade?? Eh)... the colors are a bit too subdued. I don't have a problem with the hues used, they'd look quite nice with the right tileset (Kyledove?), but the shades are just too close to each other. For example, the two shades on Amber's hair are so close that unless you look closely, it looks like only one shade.

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • Hmm, alright taking those into account, I'll be remaking a lot of their hairstyles.
    Thanks for the critique!
    Likewise's Overworlds

I saw Avatar's sprite of Wally, so I tried it out too.

Likewise's Overworlds

I tried changing Daren's hat as advised.

C&C please!

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Not bad El. The hair is a bit off to me however. It just seems that the shading is odd, but that's all I can point out, overall they're very nice.

Back