• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Likitung

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    im not sure if its spelled right but i would like to get one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    i can give u a likutung or i can give u the evo called lickylicky so pick

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    i seem to have lost the likitung but i can give u lickylicky u can make egg so plz i srry

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    uhm, i dont have really good pokemon, but i have a phione, do u want that?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    wat else do u have i have a manaphy and phione do u have a pbr pikachu or a ev trained blissy??

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    I have an EV trained Blissey and a PBR Pikachu. I'll trade on for Manaphy. Oh and about Lickitung, I don't have one, but the way to get it is on Fire red or leaf Green. Some guy gives you a Lickitung for a golduck by Cycling road.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    I have an EV trained Blissey and a PBR Pikachu. I'll trade on for Manaphy. Oh and about Lickitung, I don't have one, but the way to get it is on Fire red or leaf Green. Some guy gives you a Lickitung for a golduck by Cycling road.
    ok my info is

name - Rey
    FC - 3050-4791-5470

Back