• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*LilacMoon Fanclub! Wee*~

Yellow

smile
    Years
    You know who she is! And you know you love her! Weeeee she has a club! Yay.

There's not gonna be Co owners or Owners~ Just members, and Moon! Enjoy =3

Lilac Moon ::

=O OMG guys. <3 Thanks for making this Arty! Awwwness *hugs ya'all*
    Cause I haven't talked to you all on MSN bout me coming back, I'm just gonna say I'm not really going to post that much. I'll post in some of the fanclubs, Like GG's, Stars, and Artys (and a few others), but I'll probaly only hang around the club area. But I'm glad to be here, I've missed ya all, even if I have talked to alot of you on MSN XD

Weeee you posted. But make sure don't forget to post more times here xD

LOL. Of COURSE I won't xP

Oh, yeah, your age on your profile Arty.. it says 15 o.o;; *light bulb appears above head* That's why I was confused with whether you were 13 or 15. I thought I saw on your profile 15 XD lol, you should change it =P Anyway.... how is everyone? Hope ya all had a good Christmas :D

Last edited:

I'm fine, and I got A GameCube and a webcam! But no laptop. ;-; XD. Did you have a good one Lilac (Can I call you that? ^_^)

O_O; Awesome Lil' Schu! Sure you can call me Lilac ^^ lol, I would have liked a laptop xD I got a new Riding helmet and some skates. Got alot of DVDs and GBA games too <3. Thanks! Arty got a skateboard that sounded really kewl, so I'm pretty jelouse of him XP Hehe. *hands out candy*

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Yay for riding helmets! Now go ride that horse, Lilac, go! XD. What GBA games didya get? I'm odd today, Lilac, don't know why...Maybe it's because I stayed up until 11 last night O_O;.
    Let's go find Arty and ride his skateboard! XD

Yay for riding helmets! Now go ride that horse, Lilac, go! XD. What GBA games didya get? I'm odd today, Lilac, don't know why...Maybe it's because I stayed up until 11 last night O_O;.
    Let's go find Arty and ride his skateboard! XD

LOL. *grabs riding helmet and gallops off* I'M GOING I'M GOING XD
    Hehehe. I think you're sleep deprived Lil' Schu xD That's why you're weird today. Sure, lets go find Arty. Afterall, his skateboard is far too cool to just let him have it. Mexico, here we come! XD *pokes Arty*

Yellow

smile
    Years
    Hey you don't do that xD *grabs skateboard* You may destroy it, i know you xD

Hey Lilymoon! How have you been in the past hour? XD

Hey ya PK! Welcome to the Club!

Hey you don't do that xD *grabs skateboard* You may destroy it, i know you xD

Hey Lilymoon! How have you been in the past hour? XD

Hey ya PK! Welcome to the Club!

LOL. Lil' Schu is a destroy-er? I never knew that xD
    Hey Arty :D I've been fine thanks! I don't do that much in a hour, but I've been happy XD Welcome to the club PK! *hands big cookie*

Great you are Okay. Hey Lilymoon! How many pets do you have? =3

^^ I have 3 pets (fluffballs) Arty XD
    I have two dogs - Twinkle and Patch, and one Cat - Daisy (as you already know, cause she said hi from my lap on MSN xD) I can show ya more photos of them tommorow. I don't think you've seen a pic of Daisy yet. I don't have time now, though. ._.

No problem XP Weeeeeeeee- Mr Patch! He does Rock! XD

*bumps thread* It's.. quiet o_o LOL Arty xD I saw on MSN that your name says you're sick, so I hope you bet better soon ; ;

Back