• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Lileep or Anorith?

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
    i picked lileep when i first did it it really wasnt that bad i dont think either one is astounding i just got it to fill my pokedex then got anorith cause i have emerald.so just pick whichever one you think looks cool now and since you have emerald later you can get the other one.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Cradily,that's the choice
    dont even think about switching it with a armaldo
    armaldo os okay, but it doesnt cover it type advantage
    you can easily whipe it out with water and rock itself
    cradily covers its weakness grass-fire-rock, rock-water-grass get it?

ShadowLatios

the Artisan Lati
    Years
    I have a Lv.100 Cradily and a Lv.70 Armaldo so I've raised them to pretty much the best of their ability.And yeah,the word ArMalDO is cool,but so is cRAdiLy.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2012
    (V)y favorite one is Lileep cause it can do Giga Drain and thats attack is awsome

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    I picked the root one, but it doesnt matter because at the the end you have them both

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I prefer Anorith, just generally cooler. I chose Lileep though as I already had an Anorith, well, Armaldo actually.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    My pokemon leafgreen:

i chose omastar because of his defence. they're growing 6-4 a lvl. his at and speed and HP is ok, the only thing sucks is his speed ~_`

My pokemon ruby:

Cradily. he has sucky stats and an ugly thick head to swallow like a victrebel, but armaldo's stats are even worse. even though he has an ability to stop crits, (quite an awesome ability) battle armor, everything of his stats suck except his at and speed. cradily's only bad stat is HP. i'll show you:

cradily:

HP:3
    AT:4
    DEF:4
    SP.AT:4
    SP.DEF:4
    SPEED:3

ARMALDO:

AT:5
    SP.AT:3
    sp.def:3
    def:4
    Speed:2

in the end, cradily is king. also, he know's spit up and swallow, sick combination, on the other hand, armaldo DOES learn rock smash as an ultamite (sucks) so, in the end cradily is at the top for them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    My pokemon leafgreen:

i chose omastar because of his defence. they're growing 6-4 a lvl. his at and speed and HP is ok, the only thing sucks is his speed ~_`

My pokemon ruby:

Cradily. he has sucky stats and an ugly thick head to swallow like a victrebel, but armaldo's stats are even worse. even though he has an ability to stop crits, (quite an awesome ability) battle armor, everything of his stats suck except his at and speed. cradily's only bad stat is HP. i'll show you:

cradily:

AT:4
    DEF:4
    SP.AT:4
    SP.DEF:4
    SPEED:3

ARMALDO:

AT:5
    SP.AT:3
    sp.def:3
    def:4
    Speed:2

in the end, cradily is king. also, he know's spit up and swallow, sick combination, on the other hand, armaldo DOES learn rock smash as an ultamite (sucks) so, in the end cradily is at the top for them.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    ._. i'm not gonna even comment on the stat comparison.

but just about all the fossil pokemon kick butt... well exluding aerodactyl and the new fossil pokes. they seem more of a nuisance.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    The stats you provided are based on IVs and EVs... the base stats for each are

Lileep (Cradily)
    HP - 66 (86)
    Attack - 41 (81)
    Defense - 77 (97)
    Sp. Attack - 61 (81)
    Sp. Defense - 87 (107)
    Speed - 23 (43)

Anorith (Armaldo)
    HP - 45 (75)
    Attack - 95 (125)
    Defense - 50 (100)
    Sp. Attack - 40 (70)
    Sp. Defense - 50 (80)
    Speed - 75 (45)

(I don't know why Armaldo's base speed is lower than Anorith's base speed, maybe a typo at Serevbii.net)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    well, i know why armaldo's base speed is lower than cradilys, cuz the makers of the game did it like that :D

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    What is not to understand? Anorith weighs 27 lbs and has eight legs. Armaldo weighs 150 lbs, has a very wide base and two stumpy legs. No way Armaldo is faster than Anorith. As for Cradily, it has FOUR stubby legs and its body apparently drags on the ground.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    yeh, this definitely isn't the first line of pokemon that this happens with. i remember discovering this with Poliwag. the more it evolved, the lesser its speed.

elric331

Kurosaki Ichigo
    Years
    i chose anorith for Ruby and lileep for emerald...
    iv never liked lileep. such an ungly thing but its got a BIT better stats than anorith

Back