• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Limited Victreebel Moveset

Years
    All right... I caught shiny Victreebel a while ago, and was thinking of messing around with it ingame, I don't know if I would battle with it.

Victreebel/ Female
    Careful/Chorophyll
    Toxic
    Sludge Bomb
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam

As I said before, I can't really breed it to get Synthesis... bumur.
    So she's not exactly a straight sunnybeamer, but she's not anything else either.
    I know careful subtracts from special attack, but I still would like her to have a grass type attack.
    So what should I do?

Last edited:

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    All I know is to put Swords Dance + Sludge Bomb on there, not sure what else though.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Slugde bomb and Toxic are close to the same efect.So take out toxic try sword dance or growth.

Years
    Thank you,
    I think i might put swords dance in for toxic.
    Bleh, it wasn't exactly working.
    And i think i might wait until Emerald to get that one EV erasing berry.. accidently put too much into special attack..
    Oops.
    Anyway, she's just for my personal team, just for fun, you know.
    It's not like I've ever had a serious competitive battle.

Kholdstaire

ph33r me. rawr
    Years
    • Age 37
    • NC
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    Er, Ice Demon. Providing a Nature was kinda...not needed. Its shiny, so it is stuck with the Nature it has.

Anyway, Sleep Powder/Swords Dance/Fudge Bomb/Return or Razor Leaf

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
    I am here, to save the day. ;D

btw Victreebells best way to attack is physical sweeper, and since you have -SpAtk nature, that just helps us anyways.

Sleep Powder, Sludge Bomb, Swords Dance, Return @ lefties.

Back