• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Lionheart Characters

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    This is a gallery to display the characters of my graphic novel (that I am very very slowly writing).
    Any comments about my art style is greatly appreciated! :)

Sandra Hale
    Spoiler:

Owen Ares as Goku (Fan Art)
    Spoiler:

Lionheart Custom Cover Art
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow! So, so happy to see more comic artists here. I do hope you decide to post some pages of the actual comic some time! That would be awesome haha. Anyway, so far things are looking great. The lines are clean and things are readable, organized, and professional. I'm wondering why one of your characters would be in a Goku outfit though. Is that just for fun? Or can you elaborate on why he would be?

Can't wait to see more. Super excited for you! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Oh wow! So, so happy to see more comic artists here. I do hope you decide to post some pages of the actual comic some time! That would be awesome haha. Anyway, so far things are looking great. The lines are clean and things are readable, organized, and professional. I'm wondering why one of your characters would be in a Goku outfit though. Is that just for fun? Or can you elaborate on why he would be?

Can't wait to see more. Super excited for you! :)

I did the Goku costume one for fun. I got the idea to do so when I saw Naruto wear his Gi as part of the Ninja Storm DLC lol. But Owen's normal attire is the one you see in the cover, green tank top and black vest.
    I also hope I continue writing my story lol, I have terrible writer's block. Thank you for the encouragement! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    James Tremain (Official Art)
    *extreme makeover*
    Spoiler:

Sandra Hale Walking
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back