• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Liquidation! Legends,Shinies,Events,Ev'd And MORE!!!!!!

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    im interested in the TRU dragonite and the mystery mew
    i have WCS milotic, Mitsurin Celebi, Aura mew, NZ jirachi, world 08 lucario, hayleys phione
    any of them interest you?

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    Movie 9 Areus (7-18-09)
    Wishmaker Jirachi
    I need these 2 pokemon!i will trade them for a regigigas(pokemon event)Jolly or bashfull orbrave nature
    and a shaymin that unlocks cracidea!Please!i live in greece and i can't get these two pokemon here!Please trade them for me!

Years
    i am interested in this Swampert-Adamant
    316/335/226/162/229/134
    Curse/Earthquake/Avalanche/Waterfall give me a pm what you would like from my trade thread for it ok (i am asking you send me a pm because i am going to sleep and i really want your swampert)

skrull

Clonning Overlord
    Years
    Your Gengar for my Mismagius.

and/or

Your Swampert for my Torterra.

and/or

Your Gliscor for my Regigigas. (shiny)

they all sound good to me just end me a pm when yu are ready

Movie 9 Areus (7-18-09)
    Wishmaker Jirachi
    I need these 2 pokemon!i will trade them for a regigigas(pokemon event)Jolly or bashfull orbrave nature
    and a shaymin that unlocks cracidea!Please!i live in greece and i can't get these two pokemon here!Please trade them for me!
    ok just pm me

316/335/226/162/229/134
    Curse/Earthquake/Avalanche/Waterfall give me a pm what you would like from my trade thread for it ok (i am asking you send me a pm because i am going to sleep and i really want your swampert)
    whts the movet n your cacturn?
    Would you be interested in my SPACEC Deoxys and Japanese Movie Regigigas for your Pikachu Coloured Pichu and WCS Milotic?
    sure ^^ just pm me when you are ready

skrull

Clonning Overlord
    Years
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by King of Boos Liquidation! Legends,Shinies,Events,Ev'd And MORE!!!!!!
    Your Gengar for my Mismagius.

and/or

Your Swampert for my Torterra.

and/or

Your Gliscor for my Regigigas. (shiny)

they all sound good to me just end me a pm when yu are ready

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Geo_mani Liquidation! Legends,Shinies,Events,Ev'd And MORE!!!!!!
    Movie 9 Areus (7-18-09)
    Wishmaker Jirachi

ok just pm me

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shiny Rotom Liquidation! Legends,Shinies,Events,Ev'd And MORE!!!!!!
    316/335/226/162/229/134

whts the movet n your cacturn?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Horizon Liquidation! Legends,Shinies,Events,Ev'd And MORE!!!!!!
    Would you be interested in my SPACEC Deoxys and Japanese Movie Regigigas for your Pikachu Coloured Pichu and WCS Milotic?

sure ^^ just pm me when you are ready

Back