• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LiquidIce Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    Welcome to LiquidIce Inc. For Ice cold rom hacking. Shylocke and I (speedo_nh) decided to make a rom hacking team because we were bored XD. NO! Of course we didn't, both of us had realised that we did not have every skill necessary to complete a hack on our own. So, we teamed up! And now we hope to bring this community some of the coolest hacks around! But! We can't do it all alone! We need YOUR help! So apply now! :)

What we hack:
    Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
    Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

Team:

Shylocke: Mapping, Spriting, Inserting Pics
    Speedo_nh (me): Spriting, ideas, some scripting, basic tile editing
    KebaSun: Pallet editing, Mapping
    Wuggles: Scripting
    Furanki: Spriting
    Water Pokemon Rule (W.P.R): Ideas Guy
    HackinJohn: Ideas Guy
    Omega Groundon: Spriting
    Marz: Mapping, Tile making/inserting, text editing
    xXscytherXx: unLZ "master", spriting
    Godsaurus: Spriting, Mapping, Ideas Guy

Current Hacks:
    Pokemon Scorched Sand (thread waiting for approval)
    a huge battle between jirachi and deoxys inspace occured and a huge explosion form their most pwerful attacks shattered the SylonStar and it was reduced to dust. When it became dust its density increased and it fell upon the earth like a blanket. Now deserts are abundant all over this new region. As you set off on your quest to be the next champion, you hear rumors of the "Jewel of the Sylonstar"; hidden in a far of desert. And so the adventure begins......

So! If you want to be part of LiquidIce Inc. The coolest hacking team around, fill out this form:

Name:
    Your Skills:
    Desired "job":
    Proof of Work:

For spriters we need 4 sprites (OWs count as 1/4 sprites)
    Scripters: Make a give pokemon script, a wild battle script or a "checkitem" script
    Mappers: Show us your maps!
    Graphics Editors (tiles and pallets): Four in-game screenshots showing edited tiles and/or pallets
    Ideas People: Give a brief description of the world in which the player is about to enter.

Good Luck to all applicants, check this post to see if you have been accepted!

If you have a cameo (sprite) of yourself post it too. If you don't, either make one or PM any spriter on the team to make you one (Only PM about cameos if your application has been accepted!)

Thanks

Speedo_nh and Shylocke

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Oh, so you've decided to go away from RHA? Anyways good luck, dude ;)

If you want, you can ask for help if need some maps or sprites etc. You know. NG and RHA.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    No, no! i still want to be a member of RHA (if that's ok) but me and shylocke started our own team as well. I thought that i could be in two teams, because many other people are.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Our Team

This is the current team state of Liquidice Incorporated. Feel free to join with the form in the first post :)

Spriters
    Shylocke
    Speedo_nh
    Furanki Pkmn Master
    Omega Groudon

Scipters
    Wuggles
    Speedo_nh

Mappers
    Shylocke
    Speedo_nh
    Kebasun
    Marz

Other things
    Kebasun - Palette Editing
    Speedo_nh - Basic Tile Editing
    Water Pokemon Rule - Ideas Person
    HackinJohn (John) - Ideas Person
    Marz - Text Editing and Tile Making/Inserting

Liquidice Incorporated's User Bars
    LiquidIce Inc.

Code:
     https://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7820/bannersh0.png  With the [IMG] [/IMG]

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Name: Furanki Pkmn Master
    Your Skills: Pokemon/Trainer Spriting
    Desired "job": Spriting
    Proof of Work:
    All the stuff I have done basically:
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.

LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.

LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.

LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.

LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.

LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.

LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.

LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.
    LiquidIce Inc.

LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaotic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Name: LawLessChaoz
    Your Skills: Mapping, Spriting, Tilesets
    Desired "job": I don't really care.
    Proof of Work: Pokemon Courage (see sig)

Water Pokemon Rule!

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    I know its not gunna help much but I could help.

Name: Shervin
    Your Skills: ideas
    Desired "job": I could be idea guy. I could help you think up plots and characters.
    Proof of Work: I've never done this before.

I hope I can help in any way possible.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    @Furanki

Your sprites look very promising :) I'm going to say that you're through but I'm going to wait on Speedo for the last word as we are both the owners.

@LLC
    I will check your work in the morning as I'm meant to be in bed hehe but by the sounds of things you sound talented.

@Water Pokemon Rule
    Make up an idea for a storyline. Doesn't have to be too long but we need something to accept you.

I will let Speedo NH get the last words people but thanks for registering :)

Last edited:

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    @Furanki: Congrats You are now a member of LI inc. (as a spriter) ;)

@LLC: I didn't really see any of your work, if you could just show us some of your work in this thread, that would be appreciated

@Water Pokemon Rule: As much as i love you name X3, you are gonna have to make up a quick story to be accepted....

Thanks for applying :)

speedo_nh

Water Pokemon Rule!

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    kk. soz. umm... how about..
    It might be hard but it could be possible.

A contest game where you play as May or Drew. Whoever you don't pick, will be your rival. Harley could be a rival too like Wally was. After the appeals there could be battles like in the anime. Contest Ribbons could have the same effect as badges, eg. Obedience of Pokemon, power-ups, etc. No gyms. and the grand festival could be like the battle dome. It can be set anywhere. Its up to you.

OR

A game set in Orre. A few remaining Cipher grunts try to build up Cipher again. It might be hard to do the snagging...

OR

A game set in the whirl islands? Compete in gyms to enter the whirl cup?

I hope those ideas are good enough. If not I could think of somemore if you want me to. I could beta-test too if you want me to.

Last edited:

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    Great Water Pokemon Rule! Your ideas are nice, so you're in, congratulations!:) But in the future, we made need you to create some "original" story lines (not based on anime, previous games etc.) but i am sure you can do it, so welcome aboard! ;)

Water Pokemon Rule!

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    whoo!!! Is there something you would like me to do now? wait... obvious question. is there any 1 pokemon u would like the story to be about?

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    Well, could ask Shylocke if he needs ideas for his hack. Or you could just give us some storylines, which we could put on the LI forums (i'll give you the link later ;) ) but don't worry if there's nothing for you to do right away, there will be sometime! :)

Water Pokemon Rule!

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    How's this for a storyline?

3 evil teams, (Rock type, Steel type, ice type) have awakened Regice, Regirock and registeel. and its up to you to get regigas to calm them. But it doesnt work as Regigas starts getting beat up and the situation gets worse. Theres only one pokemon thats able to calm them :Shaymin. But shaymin is trapped in a deep sleep caused by Darkrai. Will you be able to find Darkrai before the world is destroyed?

The 3 teams will have to be introduced slowly. There will still be Gyms. There might be too many legendaries. what do u think??

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    Its nice :)! But i'm not too keen on 4th gen pkmn, fakemon...ok, but 4th gen no. However, because this is such an interesting storyline, 4th gen are ok ;)but in future, try to avoid using them :P but i will add that storyline to LI forums!

HackinJohn

FireRed ROM Hacker
    Years
    Ideas People: Give a brief description of the world in which the player is about to enter.

Name: John or HackinJohn, whichever
    Your Skills: Professional Writer
    Desired "job": Ideas
    Proof of Work: My hack (link in sig). I have poetry on quizilla with high scores and I have lots of creative ideas. I think of a lot of ideas, being a fantasy writer and all.
    Contact: [email protected] (rarely check) and PM on the site.

Proof: (if you need the link for my poem, I can try to get it.)

The world you are entering:
    3 years after Ruby and Sapphire supposedly stopped Team Aqua and Magma, they have returned. The skies are always painted with a venomous tone. The clouds reflect sad faces upon the waters that are yet to be dried up. On your 12th birthday you do not recieve a gift of any sort because it is too dangerous to go outside alone. You are living amongst a war.

HackinJohn

FireRed ROM Hacker
    Years
    That is fantastic hackinjohn! :)
    You're in! Congrats

Yeah! I can also Map decently but I do not have any off hand. But I like my job!

Can I have a description?
    (PS: I'm grounded right now so my time online is limited. Probably only around 5:00 to 7:30 most nights.)

Edit: I can also help think up side quests if anyone needs one.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    Yeah! I can also Map decently but I do not have any off hand. But I like my job!

Can I have a description?
    (PS: I'm grounded right now so my time online is limited. Probably only around 5:00 to 7:30 most nights.)

Well if you ever have any maps and want to apply.....
    Also, what do you mean by a description?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back