• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Awesome Introduction

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    Hello there pokemon fans! My name is fearowlover ^.^ I am an artist and writer of sorts. I love the pokemon universe, although I am mostly a Kanto girl. I have loved pokemon since I was a little girl and now in my college years I still find it fascinating.

Fearow was the first pokemon I ever did a single pokemon run with back in the good ole Gold days, thus my username and odd love for the bird. I love dragon and water types for their smooth design. I used to battle competitively during the Ruby and Sapphire days.

I now collect the newer pokemon cards with my boyfriend. He too, it a pokemanic. His only flaw: he doesn't understand the awesomeness of Fearow! >:3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC! I never really liked Fearow ;x I found Pidgeot muuch better, etc. or at least from my view. XD; But it's totally fine that you like it 'cause here we promote free thinking etc things along those lines. :3 Why don't you battle competitively anymore, if you don't mind me asking? (Because it's advised you start up again, totally in PC's rules "battle competitively again etc"). Well, not really, but it would totally fit in the rules. Talking of the rules, hopefully you read them. But yeah, since you're an artist/writer, maybe check out Fanfiction & Writing as well as Art Gallery, which might be of interest to you, as well as Metal & Color Generation Games - which covers the Kanto games!

But yeah, have fun around here and if you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask any of us with bold usernames.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    Sweet! Thanks for posting, Forever. :) Alas, you fell into the Pidgeot trap of long flowing hair- er, feathers. Oh well, we can still get along. ;) I stopped competing mostly because I fell behind in the generations due to not having a DS. There is a tournament coming up in my area this weekend and i have thought about entering. I have a team lined up and everything.

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! I really enjoy seeing art and writing done from new people in the community since it adds new ideas to it. If you ever have the time maybe you can show some of your work? :P I acutally havnt done a single Pokemon run at all.. might do that when i decide to replay the older ones again. I never really did like fearow but i wont denigh its pretty powerful in its own way. :P Never did battle competively but if you decide to compete in that tournament i wish best of luck for you! :P I only ever did collect the older generation Pokemon cards but i never did finish... might try to finish them all one day. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back