• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen little games

blazeblade

blazer
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2005
    whos ever made little games. i made one where i was pretending that i was the head of team sandstorm and our base was in regirocks cave and we attacked people and the dessert and we were tring to get regirock to to make the whole world one big cave whiche our team would rule.

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
    Yes, I know what Blazeblade is on about. I do something similar.

In one of my games, I pretended I was a budding pokemon Professor, and even went as far as building a lab in my Secret base, with a little classroom in it for teaching students.

Sometimes adding a bit of your own imagination to the game can make it even better.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Emerald Queen said:
    Yes, I know what Blazeblade is on about. I do something similar.

In one of my games, I pretended I was a budding pokemon Professor, and even went as far as building a lab in my Secret base, with a little classroom in it for teaching students.

Sometimes adding a bit of your own imagination to the game can make it even better.
    I completely agree. A touch of imagination is needed to make the game fun. In Gold my brother and I acted like we were rivals. If I won a battle he had to give my a Rare Candy, and if I lost I had to give him a Rare Candy. It was fun, but in the end I beat him more!!!!

Back