• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
    The little girl is a ghost and kind of like the old man you sometimes see in the kitchen. Thats why on the map it mentions the word "abandoned by it's owner". Also at night time go to the tv and a pokemon comes out after pressing yes (I forgot the pokemon's name

NeotyKairyu

That's it, I'm leaving PC...
    Years
    If only the little girl's ghost stayed there, and then talk to her? Then it would be, like, CRASH. But, when I talked to the Solaceon Day-Care Pokemon behind the fence, it didn't crash, so? :O

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    kinda freaky if u ask me. they just pop outta nowhere and dissapear. that girl is creepy....but i love dark pokemon

Paradox Dragonite

Don't laugh at my CB Froslass!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I've never seen these, I must investigate!

P.S. you said you can only see the girl when you're in the room next to her, so what happens you use walk through walls cheat and talk to her? (I would try but I don't have an AR)

It's impossible to do, since when you see her, your character stops moving until she leaves.

Paradox Dragonite

Don't laugh at my CB Froslass!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    The scare factor comes from trying to find her. < _<

She isn't anywhere in the building, yet she will sometimes appear in the room next to the one with the picture with glowing eyes.

Years
    or you could use my theory.
    that new galactic scientist lived in the old chateau right? he made machines for a rotom he befriended you find rotom and the machines in the old chateau
    the galactic scientist had a sister and a butler who died in a fire or something
    thats my theory

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I'm pretty sure thats its just a fun little Easter Egg that Game Freak thought up for the fun of it. There may have been an event at some point, but I think that the fact that you freeze in place proves that its not a glitch, but an intended thing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I saw this a while ago. I play horror games often, so this didn't do anything for me. Good training place though.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    It's kind creepy the first time you see the ghosts. Regarding all the ideas, there is one piece of info about the Chateau that we get from Platinum:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back