• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

I remember seeing the old dude in the dining room...i was like what the hell?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • ok so I found some more info on another forum:

"For 15 years of marriage," he said. "For 15 years of marriage," she repeated back, with a smile and a tap of the glasses, and they both took a sip. The butler tried hiding a laugh.

Christine started to cough. She coughed harder, and harder. "Is everything OK, honey?" He asked, a little nervous. "Here," and he got up from his chair and patted her on the back. Her coughing ceased. The butler thought of more curses in his head. She coughed again. And again. Harder, harder, with every cough getting worse and worse. Jack was about to get up, when he saw blood being coughed out. "Christine!" He ran over and tried to do something, even almost the Heimlich maneuver, but ran to the phone. The lines were cut off. He was really panicking. He tried for the front door. It was a deadbolt. Emma was hysterical. Screaming, crying, coughing, and....was that...laughing was filling the dining room. "Oh God, oh God," Jack said, as he panicked. The laughing that he heard, though, converted to coughing, just as the other coughing ceased. "Christine!" He was in full mode adrenaline rush now.

Emma screamed harder. As Jack ran back to the dining room, the coughing figure of the butler was in his way in the doorway, with a knife pressed to Emma's throat. "Don't--move--or-she----dies," he said, coughing with blood coming out barely. "No!" Jack screamed, and ran full force into the butler. Emma escaped, and ran upstairs. Jack followed behind her. They ran into the room at the very end of the hallway, and locked the door. They heard the coughing butler right outside the door. He banged, harder and harder. Oh no, he has the keys; he's the butler Jack thought. The knob turned slowly, and Emma started to sob as she was attempted at being consoled in Jack's strong arms. The door opened. Nobody was in the doorway.

Jack got up, and told Emma to stay in the room. He took one step to the doorway, then another, and another...

The butler burst out from the side and stabbed Jack. "Daddy!" Emma screamed. She watched Jack's figure slump down to the ground, with a pool of blood starting to spread under him. With him, the butler, struggling for life after his coughing fit, finally gave up, and fell over Jack, dead. Emma screamed and cried for hours. She finally got up, and, sobbing, forced herself to get by her dead father to make it to the hallway. She ran downstairs, and, sobbing harder upon realizing her mom's dead figure still in the dining room, tried at the front door. It didn't open. Emma was locked in.

Nobody knows what happened to Emma. Some say she starved, some say she at some of the butler's meal then died. But no matter what happened, their ghosts still haunt the house to this day, and the secrets within the house are too dark to tell.

Weird eh,

(Again i did not write this)

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
  • I saw the little girl but I have yet to see the butle. Althouh i have read at bulbapedia that in Platinum it was hinted that Pluto used to reside on that Mansion.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    ok so I found some more info on another forum:

"For 15 years of marriage," he said. "For 15 years of marriage," she repeated back, with a smile and a tap of the glasses, and they both took a sip. The butler tried hiding a laugh.

Christine started to cough. She coughed harder, and harder. "Is everything OK, honey?" He asked, a little nervous. "Here," and he got up from his chair and patted her on the back. Her coughing ceased. The butler thought of more curses in his head. She coughed again. And again. Harder, harder, with every cough getting worse and worse. Jack was about to get up, when he saw blood being coughed out. "Christine!" He ran over and tried to do something, even almost the Heimlich maneuver, but ran to the phone. The lines were cut off. He was really panicking. He tried for the front door. It was a deadbolt. Emma was hysterical. Screaming, crying, coughing, and....was that...laughing was filling the dining room. "Oh God, oh God," Jack said, as he panicked. The laughing that he heard, though, converted to coughing, just as the other coughing ceased. "Christine!" He was in full mode adrenaline rush now.

Emma screamed harder. As Jack ran back to the dining room, the coughing figure of the butler was in his way in the doorway, with a knife pressed to Emma's throat. "Don't--move--or-she----dies," he said, coughing with blood coming out barely. "No!" Jack screamed, and ran full force into the butler. Emma escaped, and ran upstairs. Jack followed behind her. They ran into the room at the very end of the hallway, and locked the door. They heard the coughing butler right outside the door. He banged, harder and harder. Oh no, he has the keys; he's the butler Jack thought. The knob turned slowly, and Emma started to sob as she was attempted at being consoled in Jack's strong arms. The door opened. Nobody was in the doorway.

Jack got up, and told Emma to stay in the room. He took one step to the doorway, then another, and another...

The butler burst out from the side and stabbed Jack. "Daddy!" Emma screamed. She watched Jack's figure slump down to the ground, with a pool of blood starting to spread under him. With him, the butler, struggling for life after his coughing fit, finally gave up, and fell over Jack, dead. Emma screamed and cried for hours. She finally got up, and, sobbing, forced herself to get by her dead father to make it to the hallway. She ran downstairs, and, sobbing harder upon realizing her mom's dead figure still in the dining room, tried at the front door. It didn't open. Emma was locked in.

Nobody knows what happened to Emma. Some say she starved, some say she at some of the butler's meal then died. But no matter what happened, their ghosts still haunt the house to this day, and the secrets within the house are too dark to tell.

Weird eh,

(Again i did not write this)

oh my god,
    nightmare alert!
    thats really scary,,
    ive yet to see either though
    but after reading that...
    i dont want to

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • I don't find seeing either of them... 'scary'.. at all.

Just interesting that they would include something like that, it seems unlike them to put something into the game just for kicks, without it actually having a reason.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I don't find seeing either of them... 'scary'.. at all.

Just interesting that they would include something like that, it seems unlike them to put something into the game just for kicks, without it actually having a reason.

the sprites in the game arent scary,
    but the story behind it is,
    well in my opinion

Detox

I saw the little girl but I have yet to see the butle. Althouh i have read at bulbapedia that in Platinum it was hinted that Pluto used to reside on that Mansion.

No,i believe it said he used to go there occaisonally and play with rotom....

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    i have to admit it kinda creeped me out 2!!
    espec the back story 2 it lol
    i think its quite interesting tho
    havnt seen the butler yet tho so will go look 4 him

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, even though that this only a game, it is based on a real story if you wanna know.

deathrider24

¡unɟ sı uʍop ǝpısdn
    Years
  • I know, I always see her in the other room but when i go there shes gone. I wonder what happens if someone finds a way to talk to them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back