• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen little help w/ emerald?

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    prob #1. how come berries don't grow in my game?? the game is okay and the batteries are not yet dead... i waited for the seed to grow about 20hrs.... is this normal or what??

prob#2. when i rest in a battle tent challenge.... and after saving and restarting.... when i talk to the guy in charge, he said something like the battle was not saved.................. have any solutions there???

tnx in advance....

THM10

Should I try again?
    Years
    with problem 1: try getting the wailmer pail from the house at route 104 (not brineys cottage) and water the seeds of the berries with that and sorry, i can't help with problem 2 (never took the battle tent challenge)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    The Wailmer Pail doesn't help berries grow faster, it makes the plant grow more berries when it's finished being grown. As for berry growing, you'll need to wait at least a day, depending on which berry you're growing. A berry plant can take a day to several days to grow.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    With problem1: If you use VBA advance emulator you need active Realtime clock mode in menu Option. ( You can change time to get more berries)
    With problem2: Your version has an error. You should try to find other version or patch.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    Check if you are getting the problem: "The battery has ran dry, the game can be played however clock-based events will no longer occur."

If you are then you will need to go to: Options >> Emulator >> Realtime Clock.

Happy playing but dont do what i did. I wall hacked through the entire game and when Kyogre and Groudon were fighting there was just a rock and a shadow thats underwater. It made me LOL.

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    1)I had the berry problem, If your game is gba or gbsp then just play the living hell out of it for around a week i'd say a good time to Iv breed chansey just leave it on for around 18 hours per day, then your internal battery starts working so you have the game clock. Well it worked for me.

2) IDK could be a internal clock thing to i really don't know, My internal battery problem was on ruby. I think that happened in battle tower with my ruby when my clock stopped, but yeah try the abouve solution then see what happens for both problems..

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Maybe your emeralds a fake, a glitch or something...
    Cant help you with prob 2,sorry!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    It takes some time for your berries to grow if you do not own the wailmer pail.

Back