• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little League Pokemon?

Do / Would you train a team of un-evolved Pokemon?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    I'm in the process of training my own team of non-evolved pokemon (excluding from babies to '1st evolutions'), so I was beginning to wonder: how many people actually train little league teams? I have a fancy for some of the non-evolved pokemon, and battling with them against other little teams could be interesting if there's actually a substantial amount interested in such things. o3o

toothfairy

Battling since Blue
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    maybe you should enter a Little Cup tourney with them :o

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I train Eevee sometimes, but I wouldn't mind training other little Pokes to level 100.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    maybe you should enter a Little Cup tourney with them :o

O: Link, link, link?

They're no where near ready for any form of battling just yet, but when they are, I'd be stoked if there was a tourney or a battling network. I love my little under-evolved Pokemon, it's just hard finding a network to battle them with hopes of actually surviving longer than a few minutes.

Edit:

And Level 100 Magikarp is utter win. XD Ahaha. Anything getting hammered by a Magikarp is magic.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I've actually never trained a team of unevolved Pokémon up before. XD; I should try it some day. :P

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    thats preety useless. unevolved pokemon are weak.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Sorry, but that's what Ash does, and I have a little card in my pocket that says, "Always do the opposite of what Ash says (or does)."

Unless I'm holding out so they can learn a specific move, I always evolve at the first opportunity. That's how Team LeSabre rolls :P

AuraTrainer

What about me?
    Years
    Well theirs one flaw with pre evolved pokemon group, they don;t learn that great of moves [some do don't go all crazy on me for that] and some don't learn anymore moves when there at a certain level which is usually low so your stuck with those move unless you use TMs/HMs but still, pre evolve pokemon are sometimes good, and I guess it would to have a team of 100 1st evolution pokemon.

My team of uber under evolution team:

Lv 100:
    Happiny
    Zubat
    Starly
    Bidoof
    and
    MagikCarp ^_^

Yeah I believe under evolution ed pokemon still pwn

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Unfortunately, this shouldn't go here. It could go in one of two places, either General Pokemon Gaming for discussion, or perhaps you could ask in the stickies in the Strategies and Movesets forum.

On that basis, I'm locking instad of moving; feel free to decide where you want to repost this.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back